Stranger ₪ Three

Start from the beginning

“Get out of my face .”

Each of them took a step closer to me, Jerome stood behind the chair, while Michael stood on one said, Dante on the other, while one of the other stood in front of me while the other touched my face .

“I know you ain’t shy Shawn, you don’t have to play that game with us .”

“Don’t fucking touch me !”

“Excuse me is there a problem .” Marlon said coming up

“My bad bruh, we didn’t realize she was with you . I’m sure you already know she’s strong on her knees .”

Marlon stepped closer to him “Bruh you about 3 seconds away from having my foot stuck in your ass, say something else I dare you .”

The guy stood there not saying a thing looking at Marlon staring him down but eventually decided it wasn’t worth it and walked away .

“Told you I didn’t want to be here .” I said getting up standing behind him,

I know Marlon originally planned for us to walk along the beach and talk but he decided to just leave .

“So . . . Did you suck all of them off or just that one .” he said out of no where as we drove

“Why ?”

“I mean I’m sayin he was talking a big game, obviously he knew what he was talking about too . Clearly they all sampled you off .”

“But why does it matter ?”

“Were having a conversation right ?”

“No you’re judging ?”

“If you weren’t such a dick sucker you wouldn’t have to hear this shit from me, better yet if you would just keep your fucking legs closed you wouldn’t have to hear shit from anybody . I can’t fucking defend you anymore Shawn that’s why we can’t just chill together, if you act like a hoe you going to be treated as one .”

Marlon

“I am already I’m trying .” she began to weep

I inhaled following by a deep exhale as I drove us home, it doesn’t bother me that shit like that happens but when somebody is fucking with her how am I suppose to tell them to watch what they say is everything is true . It ain’t like she care anyway, guarantee if I wasn’t there she would she would’ve fucked each and every one of them .

“Trying and doing are two different things, you need to stop lying and stop being so in-denial with yourself .”

“What am I lying about ? What am I being in-denial about ?”

“If you have to ask then should already know the answer .”

“I don’t see what you talking about .”

“You not being real with yourself, you too comfortable with some of the shit you did . It’s my fault because I’m enabling you to get you want you want, without me you’ll fall apart .”

“Bullshit, you think I rely on you to get me what I want ?”

“Basically .”

“Marlon, I don’t need you for shit . I went a whole week without partying and sex, I don’t you to take me any where you’re just an accessory .”

“Oh I’m just an accessory ? We’ll see about that .”

 Last time Shawn said she would change was when she had the scare of the lifetime, she wasn’t going to tell me so I had to pry it out of her . I seen her crying one day and being who she is when I asked I got a shit load of stories, I tried everything to get her to tell me what it was because back then I actually cared to hear the truth come from her . There was only one thing I could do to get it out of her, I got her drunk . When it slurred out of her mouth she told me this story about a guy she was with, when she tried to have sex with him he couldn’t get it in because it hurt too bad . Crying because she thought she caught something, once she sobered up I asked her about it a few days later and she told me that she everything checked out good but I had to make her show me the paper turns out it was only a urinary infection . After that once she was cleared she went right back doing her thing, expect in my eyes she got worse . I would never in my fucking life touch Shawn like I used too .

After that night at the beach I cut off all tied with Shawn just to see how she would react to my absence, first night went as expected . Turned my phone off and before I knew it she was banging on my front door calling my name, neighbors threatened to call the cops on her so she gave up . Whenever I was outside and we saw each other I ignored her, she tugged on me to notice her and say something but I paid her no mind, after 3 weeks she slowly started to get the picture .