Stranger ₪ One

Shawn

Marlon and I are were at some point in time close to being in a relationship, I fucked it up . Just too much shit was going on with me at the time, I lied to him, fucked around with different guys . It was the beginning of when I started getting out of control, when I was young though I used to hate the shit out of Marlon . Until my hips started to spread, boobs busted out my shirts, and ass grew 3x sizes after that I saw him differently . We fucked before, we only live a couple houses down from each . That night neither of has had anything to do, we sat outside on his porch and talked . Probably thought I was going to think he was joking when he asked but I was up to it, his mom was home and he didn’t want to run the risk and mine had she brought a bottle of Gin so she was going to be up all night with that . We went around the side of his house, when I told him to go raw he looked at me like I was crazy but I lied and told him I was on the pill . Truthfully it’s physically impossible for me to have kids, when I was raped I had an abortion, on my last Doctor visit he told me that due to the scar tissue build up and having such a small frame I’m highly most likely will never be able to carry a child . Telling a girl that she’ll never be able to kids is definitely hard to take in, but at the time I was young and didn’t care as much so it didn’t effect me like it should have .

Marlon won’t leave my side he doesn’t care about what people say about me or the image I painted for myself . I was really lost back then, he was the only one that understood where I was coming from without knowing the every single detail . Only thing about him is that tends to hurt me with the things he says since he don’t have a filter on his mouth, Marlon calls me every name in the book . His favorite ones are hoe, nasty hoe, and dick sucker but he’s said worse than that to me . Marlon doesn’t give a damn how he says it, he still means it .

“Now that I’m sober enough to hear you, what the hell were you bitching about ?” I said running my hands through my curls as I walked out his room

“What did you do last night ?”

“I was with some people, we went out to some ones house .”

“How many dudes did you fuck last night ?”

“I didn’t fuck anybody last night, thank you .”

“Where the hell were your clothes at ? Cause they damn sure weren’t on your body when you got here .” he asked leaning against the counter drinking a fresh glass of Orange Juice

I leaned against the island in his kitchen thinking of how I was going to answer this “I didn’t want my mom to see what I had on so I tried changing in the car .”

“Why do you care what the hell she think about you, you don’t even like her ?”

“I don’t like her ass but that’s still my mother, watch what you say about her .”

He held his hand up in the air with a smirk “I’m just going by what you tell me, but I’m sayin Shannie you don’t have to lie to me .”