Chapter 19: Breakingpoint

Daniel's POV

(Back in LA)

We landed back home late at night, and I had one more surprise for Elena. She was currently texting Astrid about our trip, and catching up.

"Hey Astrid wants to go to brunch tomorrow." She tells me.

"What time?"

"Brunch time." She says smartly.

"Elena, I will have this car pulled over and put you over my knee." I threaten.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." She gives me a coy smile.

"What time are you two going to brunch?" I sigh, completely bypassing her comment.

"Probably 11 or 12:30." She shrugs. "We're not sure yet."

"What are you gonna do afterwards?" I asks.

"I don't know, definitely don't need to go shopping again." She laughs. "Maybe we'll get our nails done."

"That's fine." I comment, as the driver makes a turn to get off the highway. "Just don't get those long ass claws though."

I hate when women have those super long nails. Like I can do some length, but there's no reason your nails should be an inch above your finger tip. It can't be sanitary.

"Oh, shut up." She rolls her eyes and continues to text Astrid. "I don't even get long nails."

"What did I just say?" I feel my jaw tick and my dick twitch, while she gives me a smirk. I swear her mouth infuriates me but I love it at the same time.

"Sorry." She apologizes, making her brown eyes look as innocent as possible, pouting her lip.

I shake my head, before wrapping my arm around her shoulder, pulling her close to me. "What I'm I gonna do about that mouth of yours Bunny."

"I dunno." She shrugs "that's for you to figure out boo." She leans her head down on my shoulder, still twiddling with her phone.

I let out a long sigh in frustration. "If you keep acting like this I'm gonna take away your surprise."

"Surprise?" She perks up and puts her phone down, indicating that I've peaked her interest. "What surprise?"

"If I tell you, then it won't be one." I quip.

"But I wanna know." She whines and pouts, but I'm not budging.

"You'll see it when we get there Elena." I say firmly.

"Humph." She pouts more and crosses her arms over her chest.

"Elena what did I just say?"

She gave me glare, but didn't open her mouth to respond. She must really want me to spank her. It's okay, I'll give her what she wants as soon as we make it to our destination.

The rest of the ride continued in silence. She leaned into me as she continued to text Astrid while I scrolled through some emails and played with the ends of her hair.

"We're here sir." The driver says, as he pulls up to the front entrance of the hotel.

"So is this the surprise?" Elena asks, breaking free if my hold and moving to lean over and look out the window.

"Part of it." I smile as the driver gets out and opens the door for us. I get out  first before helping her out of the large truck. I tell the driver to take our things to the house, earning a weird look from Elena. "Part of the surprise." I smirk at her, taking her hand to mind and leading her to the next part of her surprise.