Chapter 11: Taking Her Flower

Third Person's POV

Elena stayed in the shower until the water ran cold. She washed her hair and then she took the time to style it and blow dry it. She lotioned up her body with shea and cocoa butter. She looked in the mirror and blew out a shaky breath. She stalled as long as she could and now it's time for her to go and face her husband.

Wrapping a towel tightly around her body, she tentatively steps out of the bathroom and into the bedroom. When she walked in, she saw Daniel sitting on the bed. He only wore a pair of lounge pants and no shirt.

"Hi." Elena says in a shy voice, letting him know that she was in the room.

"C'mere Bunny." Daniel orders her calmly. She walks further into the room until she is arms length away from him. He reaches up and pulls her by her arm until she is standing in between his legs. "I thought I told you to be naked?" He interrogates, playing with the hem of the towel.

"No, you said no clothes." Elena says cheekily.

"Oh Bunny, what am I'm going to do with you." Daniel smirks, before snatching the towel off her body before pulling her over his lap. He gave he ass a slap and that made Elena gasp. "Haven't you learned that your mouth keeps getting you in trouble." He gives her ass another slap before moving to throw her on the bed so that she was on her back looking up at him. "What's the safe word Bunny?"

"Blueberry." Elena replies quietly.

"Good girl." He compliments. "Now move up and spread those pretty legs for me." He instructs. Elena does as he says, going spread eagle, giving Daniel an unobstructed view of her pussy. It had to be the prettiest one he's ever seen. "Stay right there."

Daniel walks away before going to a drawer and pulling out two different types of vibrators, a cat of nine tails and some anal beads. Of course Daniel has no plans of taking her other hole on this trip, or really ever (unless maybe for a punishment), though he wouldn't mind playing with her asshole.

When he came back, Elena was in the same position and she was breathing heavily with anticipation. "Are you nervous Elena?" Daniel asks, as his fingers trail over her skin in no particular area.

"Yeah." She answers, and Daniel brings his hand down on her pussy.

"Use the right name Bunny." He says with a dark chuckle.

"Yes Daddy." She whispers.

"You don't have to be nervous Baby." He assures, bending down to whisper in her ear. "Daddy's gonna take good care of you."

"Okay." Elena says awkwardly, making Daniel chuckle.

"I wanna taste you." Daniel says, before diving in between Elena's legs, making her gasp in surprise.

Elena was holding her back her moans, because she was a little embarrassed, but if she was being honest it felt good. Really good and Daniel wanted to to hear it.

"Don't hold back Elena." Daniel instructs her before going to suck at her clit, making Elena let out a mewling sound.

Daniel smirked into her pussy, but he knew that she was still holding back and that was a problem for him. He wanted to hear her scream. I mean what is the point of him getting a private island if they couldn't be as loud as they want. He reached over and grabbed the bullet vibrator and turned it on to the highest setting, before sticking it into her tight little hole.

"Oh my god." Elena squealed, grabbing onto the back of Daniel's head. "Please."

"Please what Bunny?" Daniel, teases moving the vibrator back in forth rapidly, building this feeling in the bottom of Elena's stomach.