How you meet (the others)

I'm fully aware the picture isn't any creepypasta but I don't have any pictures of the creepypastas below saved to my phone so I just put the picture on here cuz why not?

Puppeteer

You just finished your last semester for the day when you got called down to the principal's office, when you got there you saw your non-binary friend (bf/n) so you sat in the chair next to them.

"s̃õ w̃h̃ãt̃ ãr̃ẽ ỹõũ g̃ĩr̃L̃s̃ h̃ẽr̃ẽ f̃õr̃?"
"I'm non-binary"
"Ñõ ỹõũr̃ Ñõt̃ ỹõũr̃ õB̃Ṽĩõũs̃L̃ỹ ã g̃ĩr̃L̃,j̃ũs̃t̃ L̃õõk̃ ãt̃ ỹõũ C̃h̃ẽs̃t̃ ĩf̃ ỹõũ d̃õÑ't̃ B̃ẽL̃ĩẽṼẽ M̃ẽ" you could see (bf/n) was starting to get super pissed so you stepped in.

"well I'm not sure what I'm in here for nor do I know why they're here"
"why I'm here is none of your concern but I'm sure gonna be here even longer for punching a little bitch that won't fuck off"
"h̃ã! ỹõũ C̃õũL̃d̃Ñ't̃ p̃ũÑC̃h̃ M̃ẽ ẽṼẽÑ ĩf̃ ỹõũ t̃r̃ĩẽd̃!"
"Fuck this let's go (y/n)"
"t̃õL̃d̃ ỹõũ~~~"

And with that (bf/n) punch her right on the nose so hard it broke
"f̃ũC̃k̃ ỹ-ỹõũ! ỹõũr̃ ã f̃-f̃ũC̃k̃ĩÑg̃ B̃ĩ-B̃ĩt̃C̃h̃!"(sorry about the font I just wanted to make sure you guys knew it wasn't you or the friend saying that,hope you guys understand what the random girl was saying).

Surprisingly you two got away probably because her crys were so loud even the principal came out to see what happened since you or (bf/n) didn't want to get in trouble you went to your dorm while your friend went somewhere else.

When you arrived at your dorm your roommate was already gone not a surprise. You laid down on your bed when you then lost control of your body "You're alone here,aren't you?" "Come to the rooftop" and to the rooftop you went, well you had no control of your body.

When you arrived at the rooftop you saw a man,they were wearing all black,their skin looked gray to you but it was dark out so you weren't sure,but the two things that caught your eyes was the golden strings and his eyes.

"Why are your eyes yellow?" That question left him a bit surprised and thinking. You took that chance to run but this man was all now chasing you,you had to do something and fast! You remembered how (bf/n) punched that girl while you two were waiting for the principle it looked so easy so you turned around and threw a punch. His nose was now bleeding but he was still standing.

"It looked so easy when they did it!"
"What the fuck are you talking about? I never punched you!"
"S-sorry! I meant to say that in my head! My friend punched a girl earlier today" you then heard the door to the rooftop door open
"(Y/n)?"

Homicidal Liu/Sully
(Your 21 your a waiter at a restaurant called Uncle Bob's (do any of know that restaurant?) your also trying to graduate from college)

"*long sigh* when will my shift be over again?"
Boss--> "soon so calm the fuck down, why are you rushing you have nowhere to be and you're broke as a joke!"
"I still go to collage asshole!"
"Really? Then why are you still an idiot?"
"I'm not a fucking idiot! And you know what?! At least collage will help me get out of here....if I even pass"
"And I really don't give a shit, get back to work!"

*After work*

"Stupid fucking boss always thinking he can control us!"
"I know! Like why are bosses so damn annoying?!(sorry if any of you are or were bosses) you looked and saw a man beside you covering his face with a striped green and black scarf (or gray and black) and light green eyes which reminded you of green emeralds from Minecraft (that's what his eyes always remind me of (TwT)) you thought you could see some stitches a little above his scarf but you course asked the question anyone would ask when meeting a stranger.