"oh-ohkay - so whe-"

"you question a lot . save it up " i said as i bent towards the radio and clicked on play . his car was nice and if am not wrong it's a custom made. interior's were of solid black . i liked it .

it was quite for a while and i didn't knew when i fell asleep .

"hey , we are here." he said and i was shocked beyond words as his lips were centimeter away from my ears. his voice sent shivers down my spine . as his leaned towards me his hands snaked towards my stomach. and before i could knew i closed my eyes shut .

"relax. i was helping you with your seatbelt " he said as he chuckled and got out of his seat.

stupid.
i released the breath i was holding as my wolf was laughing at my actions.

i cleared my throat as i followed him.

We stopped at his place. this place looked all new. like a fire never even happened here. within a second six around guards surrounded us bowing their head .

"it's been three months " my wolf said mockingly

" 3 months, 14 days, 11 hours " i replied to my wolf. no one knows days better than me .

"this is your place. how can we stay here " i asked .

he raised his eyebrows at my statement.
"how do you know this is my place. it's your first time here. isn't it? " charlie asked looking at me.

"i guessed. since it's so huge and beautiful obviously it will be yours " i spoke as i looked towards the fountain .

"sure. you are my guest and since there are many rooms vaccant. i thought of putting them in use " he said walking towards the entrance.

we entered as my eyes desperately looked around to find ethan. he was no where to be seen .

"do you live here alone ?" i asked .

Charlie was about to answer my question but alex cut him off.

"yeah. who else would be here? " he raised a question looking at me. he was testing me. it won't be easy to fool me.

"i meant your mate or your kids " i replied within a second and i regretted asking it as soon as the words left my mouth.

he looked down , pain was clear in his eyes .after a while he again looked up at me plastering a painful smile over his face.

"i don't have kids. my mate-my mate is - " before he could complete . tim's entered in house cutting him off.

"holy shit. Davina? " he asked as he grabbed me by my shoulders.

"hi, i am Antonia" i said smiling at him . for a second he stood still looking at me in confusion .

Charlie was again mindlinking tim through pack link.

their emotions, actions leaks everything in their minds radiates through their body structure. the only person i can't understand is him. Alexander .

-------

"are you sure you don't have any lost twin sister " timmothy asked me again. this was the 5th time.

i nodded my head in no.

"what about reincarnation? " he asked turning around charlie.

i sighed. how stupid this guy can be ? .... before Charlie could answer anything. alex entered the living .everything felt silent.

"i will you your rooms. " he said waiting for me to follow him. we walked towards the stairs towards his room. i kept silent this time as i didn't wanted to spill anything like last time. we passed by his room. and stood to the just adjacent room by his.

"you can stay here . make it at home as for the guy. their is an empty room
towards the other section of the house. " he said and as soon as he finished he started walking away without letting me speak.

" isn't it too far. i mean aren't their any other room vaccant in this wing? " i shouted making him stop.

"i am sorry . there was only one other bedroom except mine but it's already taken . unless you are thinking of sharing your room with that guy but i am sorry there lives a kid in this house so i would like you both to restrain yourself. " he said looking at me.

childish.
a smile formed on my lips as soon as he mentioned ethan. he looked at me tilting his head.

"what? do u love children? " he asked once again.

No. i don't . it's just ethan.

"yes. aren't they lovely.? " i asked smiling towards him.

he nodded walking away towards his rooms. two steps away.

---------

Alexander pov

"Aplha are you sure it's her? " Charlie asked

it's her. even my wolf is sure it's her , it's Davina . but why is she lying? . and why is that i can't feel anything when i touch her? who is the guy with her ? everything was so confusing .

"yes i am sure. no more than one wolf carry the same scent you all know that " i said looking at both tim and Charlie.

a knock interrupted our talk.

"come in. " i said a little harshly.

" alpha , this is the new patrol plans. and the list of warriors working on it. we have increased the security and soldiers will be on lookout if there are any rougues nearby. " sam, one of my royal guards said passing me the file.

recently there are many rogue attacks happening and no one knows the reason behind it. but my instincts are telling me to prepare for the worst.

"that's great. you can leave now. " i said looking at her.

"as for you, i want every detail about this vampire ,austin and davina said she belongs to the little town in east. i know she is lying but i still need proof as it will come in handy when i will be confronting her. so send someone to look in this matter " i said looking towards Charlie.

"yes alpha" he replied.

"Tim i want you to protect her. stay near her when i am not around and place few other guards to lookout for her from far. i want not a single harm coming to her. "

Tim nodded .

"what happened with that 'night' matter and that vampire? you got anything? " i asked them

"not yet alpha . we are still looking in it " tim replied.

"alpha do you think austin is the same guy from that night ? I mean they have same body structure . " Charlie asked.

i have the same doubt but if he is with night then why is he with davina and protecting davina . i thought myself.

"keep on looking in it. we can't accuse anyone like that. .you guys can take your leave now. " i said .

"sir ethan- ? " Charlie asked

"he is away because of school trip. he will be back by the week end. let's solve this whole matter by the end of the week before he comes "

"do you think breaking our mate bond is done by a witch? ... it can be we are forced to believe that ? and the mate bond is really not broken ? " my wolf asked me as i leaned back in my chair.

"i don't know. " i replied as i ran my hand in my hair. he can be right.

---------------------

* Author's Note :  please vote and comment if you like this chapter.  it will just take a second. :) . your support means a lot *