● 14 ●

| Jimin ; Smut |

! Warning : Skip this chapter if you are uncomfortable with smut !

 Jimin's eyes were outside the window, feeling slightly cold due to the rainy weather. It was raining all day and he loved the rain, specially since it held a special memory for him. He could remember it clear as if it happened yesterday and not four years ago. He stood facing the window, his eyes down on the street that had a few people and cars passing by.

"Jimin-ah . . . are you cold?" Your voice came so near his ear that it gave him shivers down his spine. Your arms wrapped around his waist, pulling him close so his back connected with your chest.

"Mmm . . ." He responded, tilting his head to the side when you started to place kisses on his neck.

He closed his eyes as a moan escaped his lips when you whispered in his ear with a low, raspy and hot voice, "Do you want me to heat you up?"

Your hand lowered from his waist to the bottom of his shirt to lift it up and off him, a smirk on your lips when he whined because of losing the warmth your body was giving his. He raised his arms to help you take his white shirt faster and when you were done, you pushed your body against his, your mouth immediately attacking his neck.

"M/n . . . " He moaned, clutching your hand that was placed on his waist, taking it down to his crotch and you groped him, wanting to give him as much pleasure as you can.

Jimin was walking down the streets of Seoul, an umbrella in his hand and a plastic bag in the other, he was on his way back to their dorm from buying chocolates from a convenience store. It was raining hard and he hated the fact that he was outside because of the boys' punishment to get them chocolates. 

He stopped in his tracks, confusion in his eyes as he stared forward. You were standing there, doing nothing but look up at the cloudy sky. You had no umbrella or anything to shield from the rain, you were completely soaked wearing a black coat, black turtle neck and black pants with black sneakers. Jimin couldn't take his eyes from your figure, you looked so sad that he just wanted to hug you even though you were a complete stranger.

Once he snapped out of his thoughts, he rushed over to you with worry, "Mister! You might catch a cold!" 

He never knew that it was a day that changed his life.

Jimin was pushed down against the bed, you hovering above him with your predatory eyes. His chest was filled with love bites, his lips so swollen with your rough kisses, his hair disheveled and face flushed red. His pants followed his shirt, they were now thrown on the floor, his underwear following so soon.

His lips parted when you took him whole in your mouth, his fingers tangled with your h/c locks, pulling so slightly as pleasure shook his body. Your moan sent vibrations to his cock, earning a loud whimper from the shorter male.

"M/n--" Jimin was cut off when you took his dick out your mouth and a growl escaped your lips, "What do you call me?"

Your grip on his thick thighs tightened that Jimin was sure it'll leave marks, he immediately responded, not wanting any punishment, "Daddy . . ." He moaned out, making sure he sounded as sexy as he could to turn you on more.

And he did as you climbed off the bed to strip off, Jimin's eyes on your body as every piece of clothing came off one by one. He bit his lower lip at the sight of your completely naked body and at the sight of your long and thick cock standing so hard.

"Daddy . . ." He called once more, laying down when you hovered above him again. His arms wrapped around your neck as he hid his face against the side of yours. 

"Ready, baby?" You whispered, placing a hand on his waist, your other positioning your length near his entrance.

He whimpered before kissing your lips, "Be gentle, please?"

Without answering, you entered him slowly, loving the way his back arched against your body and the loud moan leaving his lips as if the neighbors never existed. He panted hard, your thrusts was slow but deep, immediately reaching his prostate.

"Oh shit . . . Daddy, more~ Ngghh . . ." With his pleads, you couldn't take it anymore and started to thrust hard and fast, your mouth on his neck to give him more bites to add pleasure.

"You feel so damn good, sweetheart . . . fuck . . ." You groaned in his ear, feeling him tighten around you. Jimin's eyes closed shut, his lips still parted with loud and high moans escaping his throat.

Without any warning, he came all over your chests, you too following him as you released your semen deep inside him with a long, deep groan. He pulled you down near him to place a long kiss on your lips, smiling when he pulled away, "That sure did heat me up."

"Want more heat?" You suggested with a smirk on your lips.

----

it's been a long time since i wrote a smut, i hope you liked it!! i was listening to jimin's filter while writing this HAHAHA i wanted to write a jimin smut because i had a dream about him-- NO IT'S NOT A DIRTY DREAM I SWEAR WE JUST KISSED aqwiojaskawijasdkajs i felt attacked when i woke up

 "No matter who you are, where you're from, your skin color, your gender identity, everyone is a hoe for Jimin" 

-An ARMY in YT