|| 04 || Rich Or Rugged? (Part 1)

Start from the beginning

"It'll be fine! Quit being such a—" Felix stopped speaking, suddenly noticing Kid standing next to him and his brother. He coughed slightly.

"How long have you been listening to our little chat?" Felix asked, sounding slightly nervous. Kid didn't respond, instead he merely rummaged around in his pocket to find something. When he did, he held it flat in his palm and showed it to Felix. It was a small, bright blue pin with a large white 'A' imprinted on it. Felix gasped slightly.

"Oh! My apologies. I didn't realise that you were a man of status" he said apologetically to Kid. Kid responded with a half-hearted "apology accepted".

"You must be a new student" Felix continued, "my name is Felix Huxley, heir to the AppleSoft empire". Felix had puffed his chest out in pride at that statement, which reminded Kid of how (Y/N) would puff their own out when they started talking about the various plans, pranks and various other things they had come up with.

"And I'm Ted—" Ted spoke up, only to be spoken over by Felix.

"Ugh. Must you always be like this, Teddy?" Felix complained. Kid thought that was kinda harsh on him, I mean, he was only trying to introduce himself. Ted mumbled out an unneeded apology to his brother, which resulted in Felix saying more harsh words. Kid would've spoken up, if it weren't for the arrival of his overly boisterous friend.

"Hey hey hey!" (Y/N) butted in, "mind if I join?" Ted started stuttering an excuse that went something like, 'Felix doesn't talk to people who—' only to be smacked on his arm by said person. (Y/N) frowned at this slightly.

"We wouldn't mind at all!" Felix said, sounding overly happy, and to eager to ignore his brother's pain (I'm sorry Teddy ;-;).

"Say.. anyone with that pin must be trustworthy. Teddy, I think we should let these fine fellows in on our little plan" Felix said, completely ignoring the fact that (Y/N) didn't have one. (Y/N) and Kid looked at each other before looking back at Felix, who was now smirking devilishly.

———— Timeskip because I don't want to write more of this because it's becoming to long ————

You shuddered at the jar full of twitching spiders. You quickly looked around before stuffing the jar into your (F/C) backpack before hurriedly joined the crowd of children who were heading to the cafeteria. 

Why Ted? Why did you have to hate spiders? You hate spiders! And you really didn't want to have this jar for longer than necessary. Ok, just for a short recap. Felix had a plan to kill Ozzy so his mother's start up company wouldn't over throw his own parent's company. Though it turned out he wanted to kill his brother once you had gone to the smart class with him (you lost the 'Rock, Paper Scissors' battle with Kid). 

So then you had to sign a contract of some sort. Hey! You can't read, you just wrote your name at the bottom of the page. And so now you had a jar full of half dead spiders which were meant to be thrown onto Ted AFTER he would be chucked down a hole. Geez, poor Ted. Felix was nice though, you seemed to be the only person he really likes.

Just so you know, you may be an easily excitable child, but you weren't dense. You knew that Kid most likely had a crush on you, that he may or may not know about. And now you were getting the same vibes from Felix, and it was at this point you realised that even if you were in kindergarten, life was not going to be easy.

Entering the cafeteria, you waved Kid over and told him the plan like Felix asked. Kid's part of the plan was to keep Ted distracted. Honestly, you felt bad for him, I mean, he never did anything to deserve this. After bringing Kid up to date on what was happening, the both of you walked over to where the Huxley twins were sitting.