Chapter 4

I woke up to the sound of a text so i read it "Hey why did you leave me alone at the club? :(" I had no idea whose number that was but the first thing that came to my mind was Luke. Just saying his name made me feel angry about last night. AND I CANT BELIEVE HE STILL ASKS WHY I LEFT HIM THERE!! but then i thought who gave him my number?! I decided to go to presleys house because i felt the need to tell her everything that happened so i showered and got dressed into some ripped jeans with my white converse and a crop top shirt with a pocket in front. I dried my hair and didnt put makeup on since i didnt really like it and besides i didnt need it. I got my car keys and went straight to Presleys house without even asking her first. When i got to her door i saw it was a little open which i thought was a little odd and as i got in i saw car keys on the ground and Presleys necklace and earings she had last night too. I was like WTF Presley are you here i said loud enough for anyone in the house to hear me.I saw no one was in the house but i opened presleys bedroom door and saw Ashton and Presley laying on the bed with completely nothing! I gasp and accidently hit the door. presley got up scared and was like omg vanessa you shouldve told me you were coming first!! I just said sorry and walked out the house closing the front door behind me. In that moment i saw luke arriving in his black car ,i rolled my eyes as he parked right behind me leaving no space for me to leave. He got off the car in some black skinny jeans a snapback and some sunglasses. He looked really hot as he walked towards me.WTF AM I TALKING ABOUT IM MAD AT HIM AND I SHOULDNT BE THINKING ABOUT THAT NOW! He got close to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. "Hey hotty i actually came to bring presley your purse because you forgot it and i would take it to your house but i dont know where you live" Luke said biting his lip ring afterwards. I grabbed my purse quickly from his hands just saying OH and opened my car door. He grabbed me from my arm and said "Hey why are you going too soon? Lets go eat somewhere im starving!" No thank you i said imnot hungry but to be honest i was starving i didnt eat all day yesterday but my moms pancakes in the morning. He put his body closer to me until my whole back was leaning againts the car, "Of course your hungry so cmon lets go" luke said grabbing my thigh slowly making me feel a little uncomfortable. I nodded since i couldnt stand my stomach growling and we got on his car. We were in his car both of us quiet untilLuke broke the silence." So do you have a boyfriend babe?" no i dont i said and im not thinking of getting one any soon i said with an attitude. "wow calm down im just asking because i didnt think a hot girl like you would be single.How come i didnt met you before" he said. Well i dont like going out much and we probably went to different schools i said. In no time we got to the Mcdonalds drive through andb we ordered some breakfast burgers.I wanted to pay for the things i bought but he refused to accept my money. He got the food from the person on the window and began to drive the opposite direction of Presleys house. Hey Presleys house is the other way where are you going?! "Dont worry we're just going to my house and it there" luke said with a grin on his face. Excuse me but did you even ask me if i want to go first?! "No i didnt because i know you wouldve said no" i rolled my eyes and got off the car since we got to his house.He let me in and his house was very nice and clean ,it seemed as no one was home. Do you live alone? i asked. "oh no its just that my parents left for some weeks because of their job." he said not really happy about it. I didnt say anything and we sat on the tale of his kitchen. Here goes your burger he said already taking a bite of his. MInutes passed and we finished our food. "So where are you going to college?" he asked raising his eyebrow. The one in LA i said. "Hey me too ,maybe we can go clubbing there too "he said winking at me. Of course not i will be busy with school and actually doing something productive with my life. "Oh i see your one of those nerdy hot girls" he said getting closer to me.I was really angry and turned away. "But hey a smart hot girl is even better" he said roughly kissing me on the lips like he was in a hurry. I wanted him to stop because the kiss was all pressured but it felt so right so i kept on with the kiss. His hands rubbed my whole body and i let out a small moan as he sucked my neck . Ive never gone this far with a guy before,we always just kiss on the mouth.I never thought this felt so good. HIs hand went up inside my shirt and he whispered in my ear "I want you now!" then i decided this had to stop. No Luke stop we cant do this i said but his strong arms pulled me back and he said "I know you want this too cmon im so horny" . I SAID NO! Then i walked out his house and got a taxi back to Presleys to get my car.