Chapter 2- Graduation Day

Vanessa's pov: "BEEP BEEP BEEP" I fell off the bed to the sound of my alarm clock. It scared the shit out of me but i quickly got up when i realized it was 10 am. I was up all night thinking about tonight and my set up date that i woke up late. To me 10 am was late since i usually wake up at 6 am everyday because i dont like waking up late. i picked up my phone and looked at my notifications. I quickly saw a msg from Ashton, Presleys boyfriend who i had to admit was pretty hot. "Good morning, my friend is excited for tonight! are you? :)" ashton msg me. To be honest i wasnt that excited but i gotta admit i was curious of who his friend was so i msged him back "can i at least know whats your friends name?" Seconds later he replied back "Luke :)" i stayed in bed rereading the name over and over again until my mom came in the room with a huge smile on her face. "HONEY GLAD YOUR UP I MADE YOU BREAKFAST AND DONT FORGET YOU HAVE TO GO TO THE SALON TO GET READY FOR YOUR GRADUATION!" i quickly got up as i was actually very hungry and went straight to the kitchen. She had made a huge breakfast with a variety of things.My eyes just popped surprised and my mouth got watery , but i didnt want to eat alot because i didnt want to have a food baby when wearing my graduation dress. I finished up some pancakes and went straight to my room taking a shower and shaving every spot.Then i put on some high top jeans with a crop top gray plain t shirt and white converse ready to head to the salon. It was funny seeing my mom
more excited for my graduation than me , she always wanted the best for me which i actually loved her for that. When we arrived the lady quickly told me "wow you are a gorgeous young lady" i smiled a little embarrased and sat on a chair where they would do my nails and hair. I felt alittle uncomfortable being there since a guy who was waiting for this girl to get her hair done too was staring at me so obious. I hate those kind of guys who stare at you and your just like "HELLO WTF DO YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME OR SOMETHING". after a long 4 hours my hair nails and makeup were done! My butt was so sore of sitting down all that time but it was worth it since i loved everything the lady did. I felt really pretty and i gotta admit i got a little more pumped up for the graduation. I quickly snappchatted Presley a picture of my hair and she replied saying "BEAUTIFUL BEST FRIEND" i also complimented her as she sent me a picture too. It was already 5:30 and i have to be at school at 7:00 so we quickly went home to puton my dress. It was a long beautiful navy blue dress with diamonds on the top sides of the dress, with tall silver heels. My mom looked at me with tears in her eyes and i was surprised with a huge hug. In that moment a part of me didnt feel ready to leave my family and now start my own life and family in the future. My dad died 7 years ago of diabetes and i just had a 9 year old little sister so i didnt feel good leaving my two girls behind but my mom convinced me to do something good in life and get a good career. Time passed so fast and it was already 6:40 so we got in the car and drove to school.As soon as we got a parking spcae we got off the car and i felt all eyes on me.I felt my face getting red as i didnt like getting attention especially from guys. I got to my friends and they complimented me and i also complimented them. My ex boyfriend calum suddenly came up to me and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I didnt hessitate because we decided we were friends with no resentments which i thought was better than being a couple. It was one of those things that we prefered being best friemds than in a relationship. After sometime we were each called up one by one to recieve our diploma and it was very exciting once we were there.I got my diploma and thanked all my teachers and family for leading me to where i am now and they wished me the best in my future. To be honest it felt amazing being given the best wishes because it gave even more determination for my future.