Chapter 3- Party Time!

Vanessa's pov: "WE ARE OFFICIALLY HIGHSCHOOL GRADUATES YEAAAHH!" everyone chanted over and over again. Presley looked so happy she came up to me and said "Come to my house we'll get ready for the party there!" i nodded but said bye to my family first then presleys mom took us to their house. When we got to her room she showed me various short sexy dresses for me to try on. I wasnt planning on wearing something so uncovered because i wanted to dress comfortable so i told her if we can go to my house to get something mpre decent. "Vanessa please you have to look extra prettier and sexy tonight for your date!" i looked at her with a bad look. Excuse me but why do i have to look good for someone i dont even know and besides i dont like short dresses! "Vanessa cmon you wont regret it Luke is so hot and ill love both of you going out since hes Ashtons bestfriend"presley said almost on her knees. Fine i said but im not going out with him okay its just for one night and i dont want to know anything about him afterwards. She nodded with a suspicious evil smile on her face and i put on a short strapless dress that was a dark blood red color and black heels. "Omg vanessa im so jelous you look hotter than me in that dress you have a nice body" presley said making me laugh. Its weird because i like compliments but at the same time i dont because i dont like feeling better than anyone else. About 2 hours later we were ready and presley recieved a phone call from ashton."Yeah baby we're ready okay we'll be waiting for you guys,Bye love ya" as soon as presley said guys i knew Luke was probably already with ashton and i began to feel a little nervous. We waited for them in the living room of her house when suddenly there was a knock on the door and i felt my heart fall.It had been a long time i gone to a club or dated someone because i was too busy with school. Presley opened the door and we walked out shutting it behind us.Ashton came up and gave her a passionate kiss on the lips while grabbing her waste tightly. I looked away because it would be awkward of me staring ,when i saw someone come from behind ashton. It was a tall handsome guy with a black buttoned up shirt and black pants.His hair was in a quiff and i had to admit he was very very hot. "Hey im Luke ,and you must be Vanessa you look very good tonight" Luke said grabing my arm. I looked down blushing and turning pink. Thank you, you look good too i said smiling.Then we walked up the car and they opening the doors for us and shut it after we got in. Ashton turned up all the volume of the radio of his car and drove quite fast to the club.I was glad he turned the radio up since i didnt want to be awkward with luke sitting inches away from me. We were there so we got off the car and i felt an arm around my waste and i turned to see luke moving me closer to him as we walked in.I felt uncomfortable because we just even met litteraly 20 minutes ago and he was already grabbing me, i was like WTF?! i took off his arm from my waste slowly so he could see that i didnt want it there and he did take it off. I didnt want to be mean but i just thought he should have some respect. We sat on a reserved table Ashton had gotton us and Luke sat really really close to me."HEY YOU GET US ALL TWO DRINKS EACH PLEASE" presley said all happy and already dancing to the music while sitting out. When we got our drinks ash, presley and luke drank them in no time while i hadnt even finished half of one. "COMMON ASH BABY LETS GO DANCE!!" They quickly stood up ashton grabbing her from behind getting between the crowd until there was no sign of them. I turn to look at Luke and he was already staring at me and he moved closer our faces only inches away. He placed his hand on my bare leg and said "So ,You wanna dance beautiful?" he said with his bright blue eyes. His breath already smelled like alcohol since he had drunk my drinks too. I dont know how to dance i told him not wanting to dance. "Who cares me either" he said grabbing my arm taking me to the dance floor. We got in the crowd and he grabbed me from the waste right above my butt and i just rested my arms on the sides of his arms. He pulled me up real close moving his body in the beat of the music.His hands would movie up and down my back when suddenly he leaned in and began sucking and kissing my neck. WTF I said pushing him off me. "Whats wrong baby i just want to have a good time"he said pushing himself against me really hard this time placing his lips roughly again mine. I pushed him again and went quickly through the people trying to find our table.I was so pissed! It was the first time meeting him and he was making moves on me. I dont know if im being a little too dramatic but i just dont like those kinds of guys! As i walked in between the people a random guy grabbed me from behind and his hands wondered by thigh while he sucked on my ear. I tried to get away from him but he was too strong. In that moment Luke came and punched the guy grabbing my arm leading me to the table. Luke was really really drunk and even told me to go to his place but of course i said no and slapped him for being so rude. I got my purse and quickly went out the club and got a cab to take me back home. I couldnt believe it Luke looked like such a nice guy but i guess i was wrong!