Sam/Dean/Ocean

Ocean's POV
I'm stuck in the bunker yet again while I wait for my brothers Sam and Dean to get back from their latest Hunt.

I'm bored out of my mind waiting for them. While I wait, I'll tell you a bit about me and my brothers. When I was a new born, Dean was three and Sam was two our Mother was killed by a Demon. Our Father trained Sam and Dean to be Hunters and trained me to be their researcher.

I'm actually gay for my brothers and no one knows.

With that in mind, I've just thought of something to do. I grab my computer, go into my bedroom, close the door, plug my ear buds in and log on to my favourite porn website. I open my library which is full of gay threesome porn. I turn on my favourite video.

The actors look like me, Dean and Sam, so this makes it easier to imagine myself getting fucked by my brother's.

I put my earbuds into my ears and turn the volume up. I don't expect my brother to be home for hours yet or possibly days, so I don't bother locking the door.

About halfway through the video, I start jacking off, moaning my brothers' names. I'm so absorbed in what I'm doing that I don't hear Baby's rumble, the doors open and close, or my brother's enter my bedroom.

Sam's POV
It's certainly a surprise to hear Ocean moaning my and Dean's names. I share a look with Dean. While we were on our little trip, we confessed our feelings for each other and Ocean. It would appear that he shares those same feelings.

Dean and I approach our brother's bed, startling him when he notices us. He slams his computer shut, yanking his earbuds out of his ears in the process. His face turns red as a tomato.

'Sam, Dean! I wasn't expecting you home for ages.' 'Miss call. We heard everything and now, we want you little brother. We want to fuck you hard, we want to make you cum harder than you ever have before.'

Ocean's POV
When those words come out of Sam's mouth, I feel my dick grow harder than it ever has. I begin panting, picturing what my brother's could do to me.

Sam and Dean strip down and crawl towards me. I put my computer on my bedside table and grab the lube.

Dean pulls me into a rough kiss while Sam grabs the lube from me and starts prepping me. I moan into Dean's mouth when Sam hits my sweet spot.

Soon, Sam pulls his fingers out making me whine at the loss. Dean chuckles and lubes his dick up. 'You ready for me little brother?' I nod frantically, desperate to have him inside me.

He chuckles again, lining his dick up with my hole and slowly pushing in. I gasp and moan as he hits my sweet spot. He starts off slowly, but soon picks up the pace, constantly hitting my sweet spot.

I notice that Sam is watching from the sidelines. He grins when he notices that I've noticed. 'Do you like that little brother? Do you like having Dean's dick split you open?' At those filthy words, I moan loudly.

I feel my release approaching and try to warm Dean. 'I-I'm about to cum.' 'Cum on my dick little brother. Cum for us.' I scream my release out as Dean groans, filling me up.

After we come down from our high, Dean pulls out and Sam takes his place, lubing his dick up. 'You ready for me little brother?' I nod, wanting to feel Sam inside me as well.

Sam pushes in quickly, striking my sweet spot straight away. I moan loudly as my dick hardens for the second time tonight. Sam begins pounding me ferociously, trying to get the two of us to our releases quickly.

After 5 minutes I feel my release approaching for the second time. I whine, unable to form sentences. Sam groans. 'Cum for us little brother. Cum now!' I scream my release out again. Sam spills into me, the tightening of my inner muscles squeezing his cock and pushing him over the edge.

After we come down from our high, Sam pulls out and Dean gets two cloths and warm water, the two of them clean us all up.

After Dean takes the cloths to the laundry and the bowl back to the kitchen, we all cuddle together under my duvet. I snuggle between my beloved brothers. 'Ocean, would you be willing to be our boyfriend?' 'Yes, yes, yes!' I smile broadly at Sam and Dean, happy that they return my feelings.

After a few hours, Dean puts a movie on and I fall asleep, snuggled between my brothers, now boyfriends.