𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐀𝐦𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠𝐬

It's been roughly two months since I've woken up in this world of ruin. Since I've met the androids and their enemies. I'm slowly but surely becoming used to my new life, and getting used to the fact that I'm the only human alive now. Sometimes I wonder, I am really the only human left? I doubted that I was, but I have been the only one they've discovered so far.

Currently, I'm lying on my bed, my head in the lap of 32S as he played with my hair. After the experience with that Resistance member, he was sent down to the camp and mark as an 'unusable scanner'. Normally, if a unit was marked unusable, they were disposed of. Yet since I was here now, the Commander decided to have 32S come down to camp and keep me company. Which I was grateful for.

It wasn't like I didn't like the Resistance members, it was just that I didn't have many friends here at camp. Only Zion, Popola, and Devola truly counted as those friends. So, with 32S there, I was quite content.

"(Y/n)?" the soft voice of the black-haired scanner murmured, snapping me out of my thoughts. He was still so soft-spoken, something that I unquestionably loved about him since he reminded me of a small child.

"Yes, 32S?"

"1X and 2X are coming today, right?" he inquired, his eyes latching onto mine as he questioned about the experimental twins.

"I believe so...?" my response ended up shifting into its' own question. Actually, I wasn't quite sure who they were, I just knew that they were both experimental units for YoRHa and that they were realistically twins. Though, I do remember that 2X was one of the females who 'arrested' the Resistance member who took 32S.

"Ah, ok-"

32S was cut off by the tone of the mental door to our room opening with all its glorious creakiness, accompanied by two black-haired units stepped inside. One was the long-haired, purple-eyed android I saw before; 2X was her name. The other was a tall, short-haired, blue-eyed goggled android male; 1X most likely.

"Hope you didn't forget that we were coming!" 2X sounded as 1X sealed the door behind them, "If you did, apologies for disturbing you."

"Oh, no, it's quite alright," I rejoined instantly, sitting up from 32S' lap as my lips bent upwards into a soft smile, "I don't think I properly met you before, 2X. So, it's nice to meet you."

"Oh, right! You were there with 9S and 2B when 6S, 5S, and I arrested that Resistance member, right? I nearly forgot about that," the female blinked, "But, it's nice to properly meet you too!"

We were interrupted a little bit by 1X, who'd been mutely standing there, as he cleared his throat.

Oh boy... he looks so... what's the word? Intimidating, that's the word I'm looking for.

"Ah, this here is 1X. He doesn't talk much at first, but I assure, he's like a giant teddy bear once he warms up to you!" 2X beamed awkwardly. Perhaps she could tell I was intimidated by him? But, her words were comforting never the less. "Anyways, do you wanna get out of here and go exploring?"

"Exploring? I would love to, I haven't honestly gotten out within the last two weeks after all." I hummed. The last time I went out was with 9S and 32S, but it wasn't anywhere far since we didn't have a battle unit or any unit that mainly fought.

Speaking of 9S, I wonder how he is. I miss him.

"Yay!" the female fist-bumped the air in joy. She was nothing like the other units I've meet. 2X was a child at heart, that was clear to see. "Oh! And, we'll be meeting up with Nines. He sent us a message before we got here saying that he was free after he finished some recon with 2B."

"Really?" I was astounded, it's like she read my mind there for a moment. She gave me a sharp nod as she stretched her hands to me and 32S. I regarded 1X as grab my bag that I carried about when I was out and he handed it to me when I was up to my feet. "Thank you, 1X."

He didn't speak, he just nodded. 1X is going to be one tough egg to crack... seemingly.

✁⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༝

"We have your goods, Nines!" 2X screeched when she located the said scanner up in the tower by the mall. It frightened the hell out of him since he visibly flinched in his spot which prompted the long-haired android to laugh, "Sorry!"

"Uh-huh," he breathed before using his Pod to fall from the edge instead of using the ladder. Once 9S got to the ground, he drew me into him with a smile, "(Y/n/n), I missed you~"

I felt my cheeks flush up insignificantly, "I missed you more, Nines."

"Oh, is that so? Then, should I sneak away from my work from time to time to see you more?" he proposed, which made me shake my head.

I was about to converse before 1X cut in, "If you don't do your work, the Commander will make it difficult for you to see her."

"Hush it, One."

"No."

"Yes."

"N-"

"Uhh, how about we make our way to the amusement park then?" 2X butted in, her unmasked eyes shifting back and forth between the two. "Oh, and no fighting you two."

"But we aren't!" the two androids sounded at the same time before staring at each other with a glare. But, it was a playful glare that relieved me. 32S awkwardly just took my hand, trailing after 2X while the boys scramble to catch up.

✁⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༝

"We're here," One addressed as he eyed the machines who harmlessly danced around while 2X clung to his arm with enchantment locked into her purple orbs.

My eyes, themselves, danced around the entrance of the park. It was yet another place that beautifully eerie. From where I stood, I could comprehend that there was a Ferris Wheel and a big roller-coaster that went around the castle. And that there are fireworks that were always going off. I was surprised that the clown-looking machines weren't attempting to kill us.

"Hello, hello! Welcome to the amusement park!" an overly cheery machine spoke, overtaking our attention, "Today's a special day! We're inviting our guests to find all the stamps that are hidden throughout the park. If you turn in the card with all the stamps, you'll get a magnificent prize! Here's the stamp card, happy stamping!"

The machine hands us a blank card with ten empty spaces for the stamps and sends us on our way.

"Are we seriously going to do something so stupid?" 1X huffed, gawking at the card like it was some kind of revolting meal.

"Oh, come on, One. It'll be entertaining! We never get to do stuff like this!" 2X whined lightly at the male, "Plus, you agreed to do whatever you have to so (Y/n) has fun. So, you can't back out of this now."

"Yeah, yeah, got it." he seemed so defeated and I couldn't help but laugh at that fact.

"Well, let's get stamping, shall we?" 9S chimed in, his hand grasping mine as he took the card from Two. 32S seized my other hand before we set off to investigate deeper into the park for the stamps.