𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐂𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝

I noiselessly sat there, curled into a ball as I listened to 2B, 1X, and 7O fighting outside of the small elevator. Before it felt so large, with endless space. But when you're alone, frightened, the elevator felt like a tiny cage. It couldn't have been long since Seven pushed me back in here. Though, it felt like aeons.

My thoughts mostly swirled from the three androids fighting outside to Nines, who still wasn't found. We got so close, but it led us into a trap.

I didn't get to see much of anything from outside this elevator. I just knew that when the doors opened, it was blinding white. But that's all. Dare I think that this was like being locked in that capsule. Just roomier.

I was startled out of my thoughts when the elevator started to move upwards. I didn't move, I was frozen in place. Was it an accident? Were more androids being sent here to help?

I sat there, unmoving, as it moved gradually up. Fear commencing to overcome me a little. Since I've been in here, my emotions and mind had the time to finally understand what happened, so I was a little trigger-happy with my emotions at that point.

When the elevator came to a stop, the doors opened and I fell backwards onto the dirt floor. My fear seemed to shoot through me when I registered who I saw above me. They were not androids.

"Hiya sweetheart~! Long time no see, ey?" the smaller machine chimed as he flashed me a toothy grin. "You know, a princess shouldn't be laying on dirt~."

"Save it," Eve mumbled silently, but loud enough for me to hear. Though, I still didn't move or say anything. All I wanted to do was run into 9S' arms. "We'll make this easy... I'm sorry."

Those are the last words I remember before being knocked out.

✁⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯ ༝

When I awoke again, I was in a place that I didn't recognize. It was a small room with a bed, a stand, and a desk. I suddenly recalled what occurred and I started to panic.

They knew I trusted them, the humanoid machines, but why did they do this? They also were so kind. Sure, they did have their moments... in fact, I recall that the whole first meeting with them seemed rather sour. Was this the business Eve mentioned?

"Oh, you're awake. I was afraid I... hit you a little too hard." Eve's voice sounded into the room. I hadn't noticed that he opened the door leading into the room.

"Where am I?" that's the first and only thing I could manage to say.

Eve studied me a little, seemingly attempting to make up his mind if he wanted to hand that information over to me. However, it wasn't like I had any way of contacting any of my protectors.

"The Hospital," he belatedly informed.

His simplistic answer made me bewildered. My parent's own hospital is where I'm yet again trapped.

"Why are you so surprised, sweetheart?" the familiar voice of Luciel slipped in. Though, even if his voice wasn't truly familiar, he's the only person to call me 'sweetheart'.

"Perhaps, she has memories here?" the taller, white-haired machine acknowledged to the shorter one.

"This is where the androids found me," I muttered.

At least, I'm not in that capsule, I'm in a room.

"Oh, so bad memories? We're sorry about that, cutie!" the short male returned, shuffling over to me. "Though, that means, this isn't a safe place to keep her since the androids know that this exists."

"Luciel, we're only awaiting brother's words. We shouldn't have to wait long."

Wait, so Adam isn't here? Then that's means, that wasn't actually a trap, was it?

I looked between the two white-headed machines as a small smile creeps across my face. I like the machines, I really do. But, I don't think they honestly thought this through. "There are three androids in that blinding white underground, and one of them is scarily destructive."

"You must mean 1X," Eve conversed calmly, "Yet, Adam's connected to our network. He'll regenerate and grow stronger than that fool."

"N-network?" I was shocked, caught off guard even, "You mean, all machines share a mind?"

Luciel snickered at my conclusion, "Aw, how cute! But, no, we don't share a mind. We share information, that's how we learned about you before we met you."

"Ah, okay... uh, but how can Adam regenerate than from this 'network'?" I probed further.

"It's like how androids have multiple bodies."

"No, Eve, that couldn't be far different from us."

I just observed the two silently as they started to bicker about it among each other. They really did remind me of brothers. To my knowledge, Adam and Eve were 'born' first when 9S and 2B stumbled upon that... machine orgy. And, 32S told me that Luciel showed up around the time the hole in the City Ruins appeared.

That happened all before I awoke.

"Anyways, we have a question for you." Eve resumed his focus onto me as his orbs fell back on me, "Do you know how to contact your people on the moon?"

Wait, they believe that's true too? What the hell?

"You too?" was the only thought that managed to come out of my mouth. "Why is every android and every machine under the idea that─."

I was cut off by a loud bang that reverberated down the hall, alarming the three of us.

"What was that?" I queried, my voice was still in my normal tone which made Luciel hush me.

"Stay with her, I'll go check it out. It could be brother," the tattooed machine whispered lowly to the other before he left the room. Luciel on the other hand stepped behind me and pulled out his weapon.

Seeing him do that made me think that he knew something was wrong. That he knew Adam wouldn't throw a door open especially if they didn't use the front entrance.