chapter 5

Chopper went over to the door, hopping to open it. Behind the door was Robin, who walked in with a drink for you.

"Sanji told me to bring this to you." She held it out to you. You grabbed it thanking her. "So Nami let me in on something she overheard in here, you seem to have a little thing for Trafalgar huh?" She crossed her arms with a small smile.
You blushed a little, "damn it i said that on accident, because even You have to admit it Robin, he's not bad looking." You rubbed your neck avoiding eye contact.
"Sorta but not to me really. Im more for Franky." She smiled with a small blush dusting her cheeks.
"Now i feel, like I've been betrayed." You huffed... There was a moment of silence where you two stared at each other. In the next moment the room was filled of laughter between you and Robin. "I think i like him only because he's been helping me so much, i feel i need to repay him. HE JUST LOOKS SO DAMN HUGGABLE." you threw your arms up, flexing your fingers.
Robin and chopper laughed.
"Hey chopper can she go on Deck and sit in the sun?" Robin asked when her laughing was over.
"Yeah, just you have to make sure she doesn't fall down the stairs......again." he looked at you warningly, causing you to nervously chuckle.
You pulled the comforter off your lap with lightning speed. "WHOO HOO IM NOT STUCK IN HERE NOW." You took off to the door making chopper fuss.
"REALLY ALREADY (Y/N)!  SOMEONE MAKE SURE SHE DOESN'T FALL AGAIN!" He stood at the doorway watching you go down the stairs skipping a step at a time.
"(Y/n), please chill out." You stopped at nami's voice and turned around slowly to face her. She was smirking arrogantly.
"And if i don't?" You asked slightly worried for her answer.
"I'll tell everyone about your little 'secret" her smirk grew.
"Go ahead see if i care, Robin, chopper, and you already know, so it doesn't matter to me." You smugly put your hands on your hips like a child, "For i do not care." You deepened your voice like you were some buff hero.
Nami took a deep breath, "(Y/n) HAS A CRUSH ON- oof" you tackled her before she could continue the sentence.
"I wasn't being serious, you ass." You awkwardly grinned at her.

Everyone was looking at you now, with curious glances. You got up and dusted yourself off. "Ahem* I'll just uhh be uhh in the .....Li- Library, yeah the library..." And you took off. Going into the library and shut the door. You slid your back down the wall with a sigh, then hit your head against then wood outta boredom. "Why do you always make a fool of yourself. Stupid stupid stupid." You hit your head in beat with the stupid's. Until you noticed the presence of someone else in the room with you, just staring. The room was dark because no lights were on so you used your devil fruit, It was Law. "Howdy stranger gonna stare all day." You chuckled nervously.

Silence
"Hey are you ok?" You asked standing up. You weren't going to use your devil fruit, because you make it a habit to not use it on your crewmates or allies. You heard footsteps approaching you, along with a dark aura of malice. "H-hey Law what's wrong with you"
He stopped in front of you. Face, unreadable. And his hand grabbed your throat. "WHAT THE HELL" you chocked out.
"Do you know why im a Pirate?" You couldn't see his eyes in the darkness.
"You don't like that laws of the world right."
He squeezed harder, "No. Its because i like to torture people like you, hell even kill them. I don't have the nickname 'surgeon of death' for no reason."
"But y-you just kill for self-defense d-don't you?"
"No its because i have a sick mind and it brings me joy seeing people writhe in pain, like you are now. Oh how they beg for mercy, that's the better part."
You had no clue what was happening but you made the wrong choice coming down here, its like something clicked in his brain, like a fight or flight response. At this point you had to break your only rule, and look in his head again. When you did it was pitch black like there was no emotional stature. He wasn't in control. You had to do something or you'd die right here and the plan for taking Doflamingo would go down in flames. And it would be your fault once again.
Taking your hands off his you reach your arms around him,holding him in a tight embrace. Your eyes at a water, hugging him, calming him down hoping it'll work. Law blinked looking around slightly confused his head fuzzy, you hugging him threw him off balance where he used the wall as support with one hand. The other at his head.
"What the hell. I was just over at the table reading. How'd i get over here." He looked down and saw you on the verge of tears. "Why are you about to cry, actually better yet what happened." You sighed in relief moving your arms away from his torso.
"Nothing happened, nothing at all." With that you walked out of the library rubbing your neck. Leaving law in curiosity of the marks on your neck.
You walk to the bathroom hoping to not run into anyone on the way there. And thankfully no one saw you. When you got in you locked the door. You found a wash cloth and covered it in hot water, wrung it out, and put it on your neck so the hand marks go away.

Later.........
You were back to running around deck like nothing happened. You see Brook and run over, in the process jumping over Chopper and rolling, with that you pop back up like a groundhog. "Brook Brook Brook, can you play a song, i mean i would but a ukulele isn't suitable to the genre." You smile a wide smile.

"Of course (y/n)-san do you have any s-" you shoved the sheet music at him.
"Here you go."
...que the music...

Listen up!
There's not a moment to spare
It's quite a drop
From the top
So how are you feeling down there?
It's a cold, cruel, harsh reality
Caught, stuck, here with your enemies!

Who do you think you are?
Tearing us all apart
Where did you think you could go?
'Cause everyone already knows
It's twenty to one
Yeah, so you better run!

You got the world on it's knees
You're taking all that you please
You want more! (You want more!)
But you'll get nothing from me
You're like the burden we bear
You love the hate that we share
You want more! (You want more!)
But you'll get nothing from me
But enemies! Enemies!

You started something that you just couldn't stop,
You turned the ones that you love into the angriest mob.
And their one last wish is that you pay for it
And there's no way you're getting out of this!

Who do you think you are?
Tearing us all apart
Where did you think you could go?
'Cause everyone already knows
It's twenty to one
Yeah, so you better run!

You got the world on it's knees
You're taking all that you please
You want more! (You want more!)
But you'll get nothing from me
You're like the burden we bear
You love the hate that we share
You want more! (You want more!)
But you'll get nothing from me
But enemies! Enemies!! Enemies!!!

Where did you think you could go?
'Cause everyone already knows
It's twenty to one
Yeah, so you better run!

You got the world on it's knees
You're taking all that you please
You want more! (You want more!)
But you'll get nothing from me
You're like the burden we bear
You love the hate that we share
You want more! (You want more!)
But you'll get nothing from me
But enemies! Enemies!

You got the world on it's knees
You're taking all that you please
You want more! (You want more!)
But you'll get nothing from me
You're like the burden we bear
You love the hate that we share
You want more! (You want more!)
But you'll get nothing from me
But enemies! Enemies! Enemies!
.

...........................

"Oh boy i butchered that" you laugh. "It's meant for a male with a deeper voice." In that moment an idea popped into your head, and a mischievous one at that, "Oh Law could you do me a small favour," you grinned ear to ear.
"Does this favour include singing." He looked sharply at you.
"N-no not at all" your acting was hopeless.
"Then No" he went back to slouching on the mast with his head down.
At that moment you got a good idea. You walk over to Nami and Luffy who were talking and told them your little plan. They both Nodded in agreement to your little plan. Even Luffy said he would follow it. "This'll be fun." You rub your hands together.
.......................
A/n: hey guys yes i ended on a cliffhanger today because i felt it was necessary for this part of the story 😈. You guys can more and likely guess whats gonna happen next... If you can May law rest in peace😔🤣...
And srry this chapters so short.