Trafalgar law prt. 1

a/n: the amv is what I listened to while thinking of how to make the plot ....and me being me came up with a brilliant idea. hehe, I hope you like it.

!!!! I DO NOT OWN MUSIC !!!!!!

.........................................................................................

It was a beautiful day out and when it's a good day as usual everyone was on deck. Except for Sanji because he was cooking.  Nami was in her lounge chair along with robin, thou robin was reading a book and nami was napping instead of making more charts guess she was a little tired.  now, what about you? You were on Deck drawing like usual, and it was peaceful at the moment because brook wasn't playing music so you and Luffy weren't all over the place. Zoro was, as usual, asleep but we all know he's really not. Usopp and frankly were messing with their little toys. chopper was mixing herbs. The only thing that was out of place was the man Luffy has formed an alliance with Trafalgar Law, he was just sitting on the bench connected to the mast, with his face unreadable, and sword at his shoulder. He doesn't seem to speak much at all. The complete opposite of you. 

A little bit of time passed and the sun was high in the sky .... Noon, you guessed. You were getting a little bored now and hoped you could get some action going. 

"yohohohoho, would you guys like some music?" says your savior of the moment.

"Brook I thought you'd never ask." you huffed a sigh of relief. can you play the one melody I request every time? Please." you clapped your hands together.

"of course (y/n)-san." brook got his violin from his skull compartment. you still question how much can fit in there.

by now Luffy was on deck with you," (y/n) are you ready to party!"

"Hell yeah! I'm always down, plus I was starting to get bored drawing." you looked towards the law guy, he hasn't budged even an inch.

"HEY! Buzzkill!" you called to law. who only looked up ever so slightly towards you.

"Get your ass up! ITS TIME TO DANCE!" the only excited ones were you and Luffy and chopper everyone else was still focused on what they were doing before.

Brook started playing the melody you asked him to (the amv above) when brook got to the good part you let loose and started dancing like crazy not caring if it looked right, you were having fun that's all that mattered to you. 

After that song was through you asked Brook to play another song (song below)

when brook played this song you sang it.

"you ain't going nowhere as long as she's the driver.

you can ride with her but she'll never be the same,

same same

One look at yah tells me you wanna be taken higher.

see the problem is you wish she could make you feel the way I do.

why waste time when you know I got it

c'mon boy you know you want it,

you know its impossible to get what you're looking for,

from her she can do it. like me, I'm goin' prove it.

i got a question can you help me out,