"Es usted verdadero?" I whispered.

"What?" Her hazel eyes narrowed in suspicion. Kenyon who'd gotten over his shock came charging into his office, halting at my side. He didn't say anything, but his body remained tense as if he expected to wrestle me to the ground at any moment. But his stunts were wasted, because I made no attempt to move. Hell I was too afraid she might disappear. How could she not? She was an erotic manifestation of my imagination, there was no way she was real. Kenyon cleared his throat bringing my attention back to him.

"Can you see her too, K?" I asked, my eyes never leaving the vision.

"Antonio stop playing. Dr. Nichols, this is Antonio Rodriguez. Antonio this is Dr. Nikayla Nichols." She was real. Slowly, I recovered from my shock.

"Do you know the man in this picture?" I asked, holding up the now crumpled picture with a shaky hand.

"My sister was presumed dead six months ago. I have reason to believe she was kidnapped," she nodded her head at the picture, "and the man in that photo is responsible for her abduction. I was told you had information regarding this, Detective Rodriguez."

She looked as if she had not slept well in months. Her exhausted look, made her look sexier. Immediately I began to imagine her in bed and me-. Damn it, Rodriguez get your head in the game, this Chica has information, go get it.

"Who told you that?" I asked.

"Do you have information regarding my sister, or not?"

"Sweetheart I don't know your sister. I do know the man in this photo, and if he is involved my rate just doubled," I said, pissed off that I didn't seem to have the same effect on her as she had on me.

"How do you know him?" She asked.

She drifted closer to me. It took me a second to find my voice. Her scent alone made me as hard as a rock. Get your shit together man.

"We have history," I replied.

Damn was it hot in here? She stared at me for a few ticks, and then walked over to the office's window. I glanced at Kenyon and he nodded.

"Dr. Nichols, have you ever heard of human trafficking?" I asked.

"Are you talking about people who are kidnapped from third world countries and forced into slave labor?"

"Yeah, but that's not even a tenth of it.  Human trafficking is a billion dollar business which extends too many areas of the sex trade industry. It's not just limited to third world countries either, it's global," I said.

"Why are you telling me this?"  She asked.

"If he is involved, then I am a hundred percent sure your sister is a victim of human trafficking," I said as I placed the photo on Kenyon's desk. She dropped into the chair next to mine and buried her face in her hands.

"Tell me everything, start from the beginning and try to leave nothing out," I said.

"Six months ago my sister announced she was marrying a man that she had only known for a month and a half. Up until that point we had no idea if she was even seeing anybody," she said looking up to stare at the photo. "When I met him I thought he was an arrogant bastard who was full of himself, and my parents' hated him. That kinda drove a wedge in my sister's and parent's relationship. So to prevent her from being totally isolated from us, I pretended to support her decision to marry Caleb. I even agreed to go on a pre-bridal trip to the Bahamas he had arranged for us. I thought that if we had time alone I would be able to talk her out of marrying him." Her gaze swung to me, pinning me the fuck down. "But the son of a bitch out maneuvered me. Miah called me a day before we was scheduled to leave for the Bahamas. In order to save our reservation at the resort her and her fiancé's sister had to fly out a day before schedule. When I made it there they were already gone. We searched for them for two weeks, before the search was called off. The constable was able to pinpoint that Zyonna and Miah rented a boat the day they disappeared. The man who rented it to them said there had been shark sightings that day, and the boat Miah and Zyonna rented was found empty. Bloody fabric from a sundress I'd given Miah floated near the boat, and some even washed up on shore. Because of that Miah and Zyonna was presumed dead."