2nd part

New Year.  Beautiful time.  Magical mood.  Happy faces.  And wonderful gifts.

“Will Jeoni-hyung come?” asked little Tae.

- Come, hare, please bring the salt.

- And what about Santa Claus?  He will come?  Will Jeoni-hyung and I play with him?  - happy Tete has already asked his mother a hundred times about Grandfather Frost and Joni-hyun, but he did not plan to stop even at the hundred and first.

Mom looked at the child and thought what to answer.  Not to say that Santa Claus does not exist.  He will find out.  Probably.

In any case, mom will definitely not talk about it.  Will not break children's dreams and heart.

“Jeoni-hyun will come, his mom and I agreed.”  Your grandfather, that is, Grandfather Frost, will also come and bring gifts.  And you will play all together.

- True right? right?  - almost screaming asks the baby.

“Come on, Tete, get ready, the guests will come soon.”

- Guests?  - surprised one.

“Yes, Jeoni-hyung and his mother.”

             **

Children played different games.  They seemed to have fun, but they had already tried everything they could.  Now they are bored.

“Jungkookie Hyung, will Santa Claus come?”

“Santa Claus does not exist,” Jungkook said as he snapped, not at all taking into account the childhood feelings of his friend.  His father convinced him long ago that Santa Claus did not exist, and he was already accustomed to this thought.  And on New Year's Eve, gifts were given to him by completely different people, among whom “Santa Claus” was not included.

Taehyung looked so shattered, as if a man had just been killed in front of him, his eyes quickly filled with tears, and the boy even began to sob.

- He died?  - Tae was already crying, stepping closer to Jungkook and hugging him in the hope of finding support.  - He will not come?  Does he have a bo-bo?

Jungkook's entire shoulder was already wet, but he didn't care.  He wondered why Tete was crying.  How can you miss a person who never existed?  He did not have time to get answers to his questions, two mothers who suddenly managed to meet and became the best frienda suddenly entered the room.  It could not be otherwise, yet their sons are true.

- Tete, what happened?  Does Jungkookie offended you?  - asked the mother of Jeongkook and tore the children apart.

Jungkook bashfully lowered his eyes: he did not understand why he had sinned.

- He did not offend me!  - suddenly shouted seriously Tae and went back to the hyung.

“What happened then?”  Asked Mrs. Kim.

“Why doesn't Santa Claus exist?”  But I ... - he almost began to choke again with tears, - I saw him, he gave me presents!

Taehyung's mom sighed, turned around and went into another room.

“Hey, dad, plans are changing, you can not come, he understood everything, cancellation, cancellation,” she quickly phoned to her father, Santa Claus.

It’s good that everything ended calmly.  At the end of the evening, Jungkook gave his Tete a bracelet with a heart, for which - attention !!!  - he himself accumulated.  And he asked his mother to buy them the dinosaurs whom Jeoni-hyung loved so much.

In the end, now they will again have something to play.

Sorry about mistakes. It actually was written by me on another language.
I also have Fikbook where this story on Russian language.
Hope u like it 💜