Sparking Characters x Child!Reader

Começar do início

"No more running off this time" Hikaru said.

"No more running off this time" you repeated.

"Good"

They took you to the wbba. building where they trained. You all entered the building while Hikaru and Hyuga introduced you to the world of beyblade. Your eyes sparkled as you listened to them.

You walked into the room where everyone else was, and all eyes were on you. You hid shyly behind Hikaru, afraid of the attention you were receiving. Hikaru looked down at you.

"It's okay, everyone here is nice!" he reassured you. You nodded and slowly stepped out from behind him.

"Hi everyone" you said quietly. Everyone awed at you, you were just too cute to resist. The first people you met were the rest of the Bombers. Hyuga walked you over to them.

"(Name), meet Hikaru and I's bey club, the Bombers."

"Bombers?" you repeated. Hyuga nodded with a smile on his face. This caused you to smile too.

"I'm (Name), nice to meet you!" you said to them. Raika took a picture of you which startled you, but you smiled anyways.

"You're so cute!" she fangirled.

"My name is Raika" she said after squealing.

"My name is Chuck, and this is Gan"

"Hi (Name)" Gan said.

"Hi Gan" you waved your tiny hand. Gan waved back.

Honcho and Sisco were talking when all of a sudden, Sisco felt someone touching his stomach. He looked down to see you poking at his abs. Hyuga burst out into laughter while Hikaru was trying to hold his in. Honcho just smiled.

"Hey kid, what do you think you're doing?"

"Abs"

"Yeah they're abs."

"I want them too!" you said. Sisco chuckled.

"Gotta get big and strong like me" he said. With that, you flexed your muscles.

"Big and strong!"

"Yeah" Then you turned to Honcho and pointed at his jacket.

"Cape"

"It's not a cape!" he said. You looked at him confused. He just sighed and shrugged.

"I can't win" he mumbled. Then he went off to go train.

You saw Valt running on the treadmill and ran up to him.

"Hello" you said. Valt stopped the machine and stepped off.

"Hey there" he said. You noticed the marking on his cheek. You ran to Hikaru and tugged at his pant leg.

"Hika-kun, up please" you said.

"Up?" he said, slightly caught off guard.

"Up please" you said again, and held out your hands as a signal for him to pick you up. Hikaru did as he was told and picked you up. You looked around to see Valt standing in the same place, looking at you.

"Go to him" you pointed at Valt.

"Valt?" you nodded. Hikaru walked up to Valt with you in his arms.

"Closer" you said. Hikaru stepped closer to Valt and you leaned forward. You poked Valt's red markings on his face.

"Tattoo" you said. Both boys were baffled, but Hikaru recovered as he smiled softly. Valt recovered as well and gave you his bright signature smile.