Yandere!Delta x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Delta, is something wrong?" he looked at you confused.

"No, why?"

"You just seemed off today"

"Oh, okay" Then Arman walked up to Delta.

"Hey, Delta. Wanna battle?"

"Sure"

After a couple more hours of training and battling, everyone said their good nights and went to bed. You hugged Arman as a good night as Dante ran up to you both and turned it into a group hug. You then turned around to face Delta and dragged him into the group hug. You, Drum and Arman laughed while Delta just smiled. Then you all separated and went to your rooms.

~1 am~

Delta knew everyone would be sleeping by now, so he decided to take action. He thought of you hugging Amane and growled. The thought of you being with one of the others made him sick. So sick, that he did something about it. He slowly creeped his way around everyone's rooms and entered the kitchen. He smirked when he saw the knife Arman used to cut the food earlier. He grabbed a glove, slipped it on his hand and grabbed the knife off of the cutting board.

Then, he slowly crept to Dante's room with the knife in hand. He opened the door as quietly ss possible then shut it once he entered the room. He turned to see Dante sprawled across his bed, tangled in his sheets. He was snoring peacefully. Delta sighed softly and walked up to the younger boy. Sensing someone's presence, Dante woke up.

"D-Delta? What are you doing here?" he said as he wiped his tired eyes. Delta hid the knife under his leg as he sat down on Dante's bed.

"Just wanted to check on you" he said bluntly.

"Aw thanks. I'm alright"

"Good. Go back to sleep. I'll leave once I know you're sleeping"

"Alright" Dante said as he laid back down. Right before Dante drifted off to sleep, he felt Delta place his hand on his forehead to keep his head still.

"Good night Dante" And with that, Dante felt a sharp pressure slide across his neck then saw darkness.

~In the morning~

Everyone was already up and sitting at the table for breakfast. You were speaking with Delta while Arman looked around.

"Where's Dante?" Amane asked. The rest of you looked around as well and realized how quiet it actually was.

"Probably still sleeping" Taka sweatdropped.

"I'll go wake him up" Arman said again.

"Alright" you replied then continued speaking with Delta.

Amane walked up to Dante's room and about 2 minutes later Arman returned. He looked down to the point where no one could see his eyes. Then you all noticed a limp Dante in his hands. You all freaked out as you saw his neck was cut and blood was still dripping out of the wound. You and Ichika started to cry while Uncle teared up and Taka was shocked. You wrapped your arms around Delta and cried. Delta hugged you back and put his chin on your head, allowing you to cry into his chest.

"I-I'll call the cops" Taka said as he began to cry as well. You released Delta and walked up to Arman. You looked at Drum and touched his neck then engulfed Amane in a hug while he was still holding Dante. Delta hated seeing you cry, but he had to do whatever it took to make you stay with him. He couldn't afford for you to be taken away from him. Not ever.

"The cops will be here soon" Taka choked out. His word was kept when the cops arrived about 20 minutes later. They opened the door and walked into the kitchen where everyone was, only to see everyone having mental breakdowns. Of course, it was only natural. Imagine waking up one day to see your best friend murdered.

The cops asked questions to ask what had happened, but everyone was asleep.

"I thought I heard someone walking around last night when I went to get a drink, but I didn't think anything of it thinking it was one of us." Taka said.

"When was the last time each of you saw Dante?" a cop asked. Everyone responded last night while they were training before bed.

"Actually, I heard him moving around and talking in his sleep so I went to check on him. I woke him up and he told me he was having a nightmare. I stayed until he fell back asleep, then I went to bed myself." Delta said. You looked at Delta and gave a soft smile. You looked broken, but you still managed to give Delta some reassurance. Then the cops went to go investigate his room. They found the knife and took it with them back to the station to analyze it. There was nothing else useful to the investigation other than the knife, so the cops left.

A couple of days later, everyone was slowly recovering, but you were all still mourning over the fact Dante was gone.

"He wouldn't want us to be like this" Arman said as he stood up. He seemed slightly aggressive but he was just as bothered as everyone else at the situation.

"You're right" as you stood up with him. Just then, the door burst open and the cops came back.

"Arman Kusaba, you're under arrest."

Everyone's jaws dropped, including Arman's.

"W-what? Why?"

"You are responsible for the murder Dante Koryu. Hands up" Arman did as he was told.

"But why would I kill him? I have no reason to" he said.

"Yeah! Please believe him. My big bro would never kill Dante! He was his first friend when Dante came to Japan. He even met Arman before his own Uncle!" Taka pleaded.

"Exactly! Arman would never do something like that!" You yelled.

"He would risk his life to save someone! Not murder his best friend." Ichika stood up. Delta stood up with everyone as well, but remained silent. Uncle sighed, not even knowing how this mess came to be. The cops refused to listen arrested Amrna anyways. You all flipped out, but knew there was nothing any of you could do.

"His DNA was the only thing left on the knife besides Dante's blood." And with that, the cops escorted Arman out the door to the car.

"We'll bail him out" Uncle said once the cops left. "I know Amrna would never do something like that..." Everyone nodded in agreement. You were visibly stressed, so Delta walked up to you and gave you a hug. You were shocked because Delta never gives out free hugs to anyone, but you hugged back anyways.

"It'll be okay" he whispered. You nodded into his chest.

~One week later~

It was during the day and Uncle, Ichika and Taka were all out running an errand. The atmosphere had lightened up ever so slightly as everyone planned to get Arman back. You were home alone with Delta and you were looking around for him. You walked into his room, but was met with his belongings instead of him. But when you got a closer look at his room, you were shocked. There were pictures of you on the wall, and there were a bunch of letters on his desk with hearts on them. You looked at them questioningly as you opened one of them and read it.

You were shocked that the letter was about you. He was expressing his love for you, and on the paper were scribbled his true feelings in black pen. How he got jealous of the others, how much he loved you, and how much he wanted you for himself.

Once you were done reading the letter, you looked at the wall beside you and saw a picture of you, Delta, Drum and Amane all having your arms around each other. Except, Arman and Dante were "x"-ed out in red ink. While you were looking at the picture, Delta entered the room and snaked his arms around waist. He put his head on your shoulder as you froze in your spot.

"D-Delta" you teared up again. "You're the one responsible for all of this." you turned around to look at him.

"I didn't realize how you actually felt. And I understand that you don't really open up to people, but that doesn't make what you did right. Not at all." you clenched your fists as tears streamed down your face. You gave in and slammed yourself into Delta, crying into him once again. Delta comforted you while smirking. He leaned into your ear and whispered.

"I only want the best for you, (Name). Now, no one can come between us, my love"

//I'm so bad at this lmao I tried my best, maybe once my writing improves a bit I'll do a remake of this to make it better because yandere stuff ain't my strong suit if you can't tell//