Chapter 9

I woke up to Kian yelling at Wishbone. It was about 10:00 and everyone else was still asleep. But Kian's yelling woke everyone up. I walked out of Connor's room and to the bathroom only to find out that I had started my period. "Ugh! I said. I didn't have any lady items with me because it wasn't supposed to happen until next week. And obviously I couldn't ask anybody for one because, NEWSFLASH, nobody except me in this house has a vagina! I was a little bit frustrated and I just used some toilet paper.
As I was washing my hands, I started thinking, what if I leaked all over Connor's beautiful, white, tumblr sheets?!!? I was mortified. I walked into Connor's room and looked at his bed. I breathed a sigh of relief and sat in the bed. I took my phone off of the nightstand, pushed the home button, and noticed that I had 6 text messages from my boyfriend, Josh. Where are you? Omg, answer me! Are you mad at me or something? That was what he was saying. So I answered him. I am staying with a friend. Talk later. He immediately answered back. What friend? Um. You don't know him. I said. Him?! Oh shit! I thought. I should have said "she" yes, he. Um you know, Josh, I think that we need to break up. I said. What? Why?! You are just getting too clingy and I have feelings for someone else! I said it. That someone else was connor. I knew that nothing like that would ever happen but I really couldn't take his clingyness was unreal. He answered with a long heartfelt text and like a bitch, I ignored him. Honestly, I did feel bad and I definitely felt the need to cry. So, I did. While I was crying, Kian walked past the room and saw me. "Connor, your girlfriend is crying!" Connor walked up to him "have you not heard the news, Kian?" He said. Then he saw me. Connor walked up to me and sat down next to me. "Uh. What's wrong?" He said. "I-I just broke up with my b-boyfriend and then I just started being all bitchy and ignored a long heartfelt message because I just can't deal with it anymore and I never want to talk to him ever again! Connor put his arm around me and everything was silent.
"Connor, Troye's here!" Yelled JC. Troye walked into the room and he looked a little confused. Connor removed his arms from around my shoulders and I wiped away a tear. "What's going on?" He asked in his sexy accent. "Breakup." Connor replied. "Oh" Troye said and then walked up and gave me a huge hug. I literally felt like I was in Heaven. "Stay Gucci." He told me and I couldn't help but let out a giggle.

Hey guys! This chapter was pretty long and I'm sure you like that. So um yeah. Stay Gucci;)