Chapter 2

(2 weeks later)

Percy Pov 

I regret thinking of peace in the mortal world now. these last 2 weeks have been living hell, i have been having lessons with Athena for learning japanese but athena did not just teach me just japanese she even taught me there culture, religion and my powers which amazed me and scared her to no end.

After every lesson with athena i would remember everything i think its because of my domain of intelligence. Then I would flash to japan and try what i learned after some time i got the hang of it and looked for a place to live and work.

I know i know you might think i'm a god why will i work but i accepted godhood to be free from fate and be normal not to be a aggonart bastard. Surprisingly i wanted to go to school too because i wanted to meet people my age that are normal (you wish). I got a job in first week that pays well and is fun because I become a magician. 

I used my powers of creations and the manager of the restaurant that was looking for a magician was amazed saying ''that my magic is  like Kid'. I didn't have in answer to that because who the heck is Kid!  

I found a small apartment  apparently my neighbour is a detective and his daughter thats about my age and in the same same high school that I enrolled in.  I was happy knowing that at least i can or might befriend my neighbour.

I moved to the apartment the minute I had the keys because I did not need anything like sofia and bed i  can just  use my power over creation. I learned that when gods summon in item its already somewhere the just flash to themselves but my domain i can create from the void of nothing to something. The first time i used my power i made a small cube but i was really exhausted after that . After hard training i can create a whole house with everything inside without breaking a sweat.  

---------------------------------------------Time-skip----------------------------------------------------------------------

Today  is monday first day of school YAY!!! notice the sarcasm. i woke up at 7 am because i wanted to get my self ready for school. Appartanle school starts at 8 which i don't like I am not a early riser even  if  i don't need sleep. Walking out of my apartment i saw 2 girls leaving my neighbours house with a little boy. One of the girls had a bright smile on her face while the other one was talking about a new student and she cant wait to see if he's cute.

'hahaha im behind you' I thought. The little boy was interesting tho he had a aura of knowledge that can't be for his age for sure. I started to walk faster to catch up with them when i caught up with them.

 "Hello" I said changing to japanese. The three of them turned their heads towards me in surprise.

"Hello do you need anything" the girl tall said. 

"I am the new student I wanted to ask you if i can walk with you to school" I said giving them my lopsided grin. "yes! no problem at all. My name is Sonoko Suzuki " the other girl said. 

"I am Ran Mouri" The happy girl said that is apparently  my neighbor. 

"My name is Percy Jackson nice to meet you" giveing a small bow.I looked at the boy and bent to his level.

"And what your name" giving him a warm smile but i was actually trying to read his past because of the weird aura surrounding him. I know that everyone needs privacy but he is a little kid what could he have, right?

"Conan Edogawa" The minute we had eye contact i started rewinding his past which showed me his past from his point of view. 

I saw everything from how he is Shinichi Kudo the detective of the east to meeting Ai Haibara the maker of the poisoned that made him shrink. when i saw all of the event i was really sad knowing that he is fighting a bad organization and that his fate is the worst i have seen in any mortal yet. That moment i promised myself to protect him and change his and Ai's Fate.

Conan POV 

When i saw the boy i was surprised. i'm not gay but this boy was the definition of Handsome,hot and  athletic all together he looked like the greek gods his face was as if it was carved from marble. 

 He greeted ran i could see ran blushing . I can start to feel something to stir inside my chest  but i just ignored it. After the boy introduced himself as Percy jackson he bent down to my  level and asked me for my name.

 "Conan edogawa" I said when we made eye contact. I looked deeply in his eyes. His eyes were mesmerizing it was as if stars were in his eyes and galaxies were swirling in them.

 Suddenly i started to see my past and everything  that happened in my life  as if it was a video being replayed and then my vision cleared I returned to looking at his eyes but now they had sympathy and  pity . He stood up talking with ran and sonko as if nothing changed but as a detective i could see the change of his attitude towards me.