•.𝟜𝟟.•

G R I F F I N S P O V :

Today was Avas funeral, yes she was actually dead. I just couldn't believe it...

C H A R L I S P O V :

Today was Avas funeral, I can't believe I lost my best friend. She was my everything, I just couldn't believe it.

3 R D P E R S O N S P O V :

Today was Ava Johnson's funeral. Everybody was gathered in the Church.

"We gather here to remember the joyful fun life of Ava Madison Johnson." The priest says.

Everyone was crying.

timeskip...

G R I F F I N S P O V :

The funeral finished, and we buried her body. We weren't gonna be telling the fans yet, we are not sure when. We are all taking time off social media, as respect for Ava. I hope she rests in peace. I love her, she was my daughter. When she would do stupid things all the time and yet acts bitchy to everyone. When she would never remember our names so she had to put signs on us. When she would laugh at the stupidest things ever, and I would smile seeing her happy. She would always beat a bitch up if she had to, when we to camp and she would be a badass bitch to that Samantha chick. I remember when she pushed her into the mud. Haha, it was so funny. She would make everyone laugh for no reason. She is my everything, and I will never forget her. I love Ava, and I always will. We will all miss you Ava Madison Johnson. I love you babygirl.

A V A S P O V :

I woke up somewhere dark, I had no clue where I was...

𝕋 ℍ 𝔼 𝔼 ℕ 𝔻 •

————

Hey y'all, I tried to make it emotional and make someone cry, did it work? Nope. Anyways there will be a book 2 btw but it won't be out like for another month or something, it depends.