•.𝟛𝟡.•

Skip to the end of the trip cuz I'm lazy
—————

Today was the end of the trip. We will be boarding the coach at around 2pm. I packed up all my things and so did Charli, Avani, Addison and Dixie. We were waiting outside with our luggage. My dad the came out.
"Is everyone ready?" He asks. We all nodded our heads and we headed to the coach. I sat next to Charli. She was window side, she wanted rest so I let her lay her head on my lap and I played with her hair. She said it was soothing and nice. I just fell asleep too because...idek why.

•••

I woke up to Avani shaking me lightly.
"What?" I ask, clearly annoyed.
"We are here." She says, softly.
I groan and get up. I wake up Charli and tell her we're here. We grab our luggage and go inside, I'm staying at Hype and Griffins gonna bring me some clothes. I went up to Charlis room.
"What do you wanna do?" Charli asks, while setting down her luggage.
"Watch Netflix, duhhh." I say.
She laughs and she lends me some clothes. She gives me short shorts and one her of blue oversized hoodie. I got changed after I took a shower, I dried my hair a bit and left them a bit wet. We both made a Tiktok, it was the Kolors one. ( ^^ song above )
We posted a lot of both our accounts and drafted them too.
"Charli, it's Dunkin timeee." I say, while shrugging my shoulders excitedly.
"Finally!" She says.
We both laugh and go downstairs.
"We are going to Dunkins, give us money and no we are not buying you anything." I say. I put my hand out wanting money.
"Fine." Ondreaz says.
He gives us 50 dollars. I gave him $ 50 back.
"You- you said you didn't have money..."He says.
I just shrugged and walked off with Charli. We put on glasses.

 We put on glasses

( Pick any for both of them )

Me and Charli walked down the street and off to Dunkins. I made a street tiktok of transitions.

•••

We were waiting in line for our orders. I ordered an extra large iced coffee with a chocolate sprinkle donut at the top. Charli ordered the same but with a pink sprinkle.

—————

50 votes for the next chapter.
( if not 30 or 25 votes are fine my loves )
( friendly way not love love way if you know what I mean )