•.𝟛𝟟.•

( 100 votes for the next chapter, I feel like I'm putting effort into my stories and they get nothing, but anyways )

I woke up to brightness steaming down to me. I quickly shut my eyes and cover them. I got up and went into the bathroom. I got into the shower and washed my hair, putting conditioner after. I washed my body and I got out wrapping a towel around my body. I got dressed into short jeans and a white croptop. I brushed my teeth and dried my hair. I straightened my hair and I put on lipgloss, mascara and blush. My shoes were airforces1's. I went outside, and I brought one of my expensive speakers. I went outside to the main area and blasted music. Once I put on the music, everyone came rushing out annoyed. Slutty Samantha came out and went up to me. " Well that's not a pretty face." I say, with a evilish smiling face. " I just woke up from my beauty sleep!" She says, clearly annoyed. " Your beauty sleep clearly didn't do anything." I say. She walked away. " Why did you blast music at 8am." Griffin asks. " To wake y'all up." I say. They all groaned and went back inside. After what seemed like forever, they came. I sat at the breakfast table waiting to be served.

•••

I finished eating my breakfast. We had to wait for everyone else to finish. "Everyone, activities are gonna be beginning today!" Griffin announced. I rolled my eyes and we all had to get up and go into teams. I got teamed up with, Josh, Jaden, Addison, Charli, Avani, Dixie and Griffin. Kio, Anthony, Bryce,  Nick ( Austin ) Ryland got teamed up.  Our teams went to rock climbing first. I put on the harness and I climbed up quickly. I jumped off and it was really fun.

•••

We finished our rock climbing and it was now lunch, which was snacks. We all went into our groups to the Lunch Area and I got pretzels. " Hey Josh!! I got your little tiny dick right here!" I yelled to him.
Everyone bursted into laughter. "You're eating my dick right now!" Josh yelled back. " It's tasty though." I laughed. We all ate. Next was canoeing. Me and Jaden were in the same boat. " Hey Jaden?" I questioned. He looked up. " Yeah?" He says. " What's up? We haven't talked after you know." I say.
" Oh right yeah...I mean we should be talking. We're secretly dating." He says. I nodded and pressed my lips together. MY lips not OUR lips. I saw him go onto his phone and he scrolled through my Instagram. ' 👁👄👁' was me right now. He caught me staring and he blushed. "Awh." I say. I annoyed him.

•••

We finished our canoeing and it was break time, a chance for us to talk and get a drink of water. I sat with the girls at the table. " Hey girls." I say, sitting down with my water bottle in the other. " Hey wifey." Charli says. We all greeted eachother and we talked about random shit. Griffin told us it was time for painting. We went to the painting area. We sat at our random seats. I sat next to Avani and Dixie. When we're together, we look up to Dixie as our bestie. But I look up to her as a mom, but as a bestfriends group. I think of her as a bestie. I painted Lisa Simpson sticking her ' no no' finger up. The background was black. Dixie painted a sunset with palm trees. Avani painted this galaxy. We placed our paintings on this tray thing. " These are all amazing." I head Griffin say. I was sitting at my chair on my phone. " Who did this one?" Josh asked. " Ava." Everyone yelled. I looked up from my phone. "Yeah?" I asked. "Come here." Charli says. "Okay." I say. I got up and went over to her. "So is this yours?" Addison asks. "Mhm." I say. "Why?" Avani asks. " Why not?" I say. " Why?" She asked again. "Why not?" I say again. "Wh-" Avani was cut of by Griffin. "Okay, okay we get it." He says. We all laughed.

•••

It was now dinner time. I was starving asf ( as fuck aka af ) We all sat down and the table, and today was pizza. They legit brought pizza. We all enjoyed it though, so no complaints. We had to wait AGAIN FOR PEOPLE TO FINISH THEIR FUCKING FOOD!! Keyword ' their ' . Once they finished THEIR
food I left to go to my cabin. All the girls followed me. I did facemasks, then all the other girls did them. We ate popcorn, while watching Outer Banks.
We took off our facemasks. We filmed tiktoks on each of our accounts. I filmed a little 15 minute youtube video of what we were doing. Soon we fell asleep.

The End.

Thank you so much for reading this book!! I love you all so much!! Thanks for 53k readers!! I have lost all passion in this book sadly. If you would like a sequel I will make one! Just give me some ideas.
Make sure to check my other books out. I love you all so much!!

-
𝙅𝙚𝙨𝙨

------