•.𝟛𝟠.•

I woke up with Charli beside me. I looked over and saw Charli and the rest of the girls awake. Charli was playing with my hair, which felt like really like. I look up and Charli looks down."She's awake!!" Charli says. All the girls cheered. "I'm getting ready now bitches." I say. I was really tired. I got up and groaned and went to the bathroom. I stripped my clothes off and went into the shower. I used the shampoo to clean my hair and I conditioned it. I rinsed out the conditioner and washed my body. Once I finished, I wrapped a white towel around my body and for changed into.

With Calvin CLEAN shorts ( wait I just realised I have been saying that wrong it's kle I en okay

With Calvin CLEAN shorts ( wait I just realised I have been saying that wrong it's kle I en okay...) 
With airforces1's. I brushed my teeth and straightened me hair. I sprayed perfume on and went outside. All the girls looked out me.
"Change." Dixie says. "No." I say. "You look hawt not gonna lie." Charli says. "Shawty brave." Addi says.
We all laughed. The rest of the girls got ready and we left to go to the breakfast area. Once we arrived, everyones eyes were locked on us. I could feel Jaden staring at my boobs but not gonna lie I enjoyed. Oop-
"Go change." Griffin demands. "No, I can wear what I want." I say. "Anthony tell her to change." He says. "Go change Ava." Anthony says. "No." I say. "Ava, go change." Griffin says again. "And what if I don't?" I say. He sighs. "What's wrong with this outfit anyways." I say. "I think it looks nice, it's hot to be honest." Jaden says. "See Jaden says it's nice." I say.
"Jaden stop hitting on my daughter." Griff says. "Griff just let her live her life." Dixie says. "Mom says I can live my life. So I am." I say. " MY WAY OR THE HIGHWAY!" I yell. Everyone bursted into laughter.
"And you call me a slut." Samantha says. "Bitch, cuz I ain't a slut...slutty Samantha." I say.

•••

I was teamed up with Slutty Samantha, were we're doing this mud task. She was saying rude things to me and you know me being me, I pushed her into the mud. Everyone gasped and looked shocked. I got off the parkour and stood far away. "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA." I laughed. "Ava! What a-are you d-d-doing?" Griffin asks, trying not to laugh. "It's not funny!" Samantha says. We all laughed at her. I felt bad but she got what she deserved.

————

30 votes for the next chapter