•.𝟛𝟚.•

FINALLY A NEW CHAPTER!!!
________________________

I woke up and in Addison and Dixies room because their room is the biggest. There was candy wrappers everywhere. I got up and everyone was sleeping in random areas of the room. I got up and went to my room. I got into the shower and washed my body. I got out and wrapped a towel around my body and got changed into black ripped jeans with a purple / lavender crop top shirt. I put on my Gucci shoes and dried my hair. I straightened my hair and went back into my room. I cleaned my desk. I went downstairs and seen Josh making pancakes. I sat down and Josh served me pancakes.

Josh: Good morning Ava, try some of my pancakes.

You: Morning Josh, and okay.

I tried them and they weren't bad. Everyone started coming downstairs.

Griffin: Morning guys, I have some news for everyone.

By now everyone was sitting down at the table all eating.

You: Morning, and what's the news?

Griffin: Well, we will be going on a camping trip! There will be cabins and you will be assigning with a partner, you will share a bed with them and there will be fun activities you could do. There would be atleast 6 people in a cabin each.

Charli: Ava! We NEED to share a cabin!

Ava: Well duh!! Addison, Dixie, Charli, Avani and me will share a cabin.

Griffin: If you guys go together will you promise you will be good Ava?

You: I'll try, but I don't know..

Griffin: ...Worth a shot!

The girls ( Ava {you} Avani, Charli, Dixie and Addison )

The girls: YESSSS!!

We all laughed and talked some more and finished breakfast. We were gonna leave tomorrow morning so we all had to pack. Sway House had to leave early because we were at Hype for some reason... I walked up to my bedroom, got out my suitcase and packed my things. I wanted to go live, so I set up my phone and went onto live.

• L I V E •

' Hey y'all! '

I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!

Where are you?

' I love you too! And I'm in my bedroom! '

Is there a girls group??

' Is there a girls group?? Yes! There is, it's me, Avani, Charli, Addison and Dixie! '

Your hair looks soft.

Are you single?

What's your full name?

Are you going on tour?

' Thanks for saying my hair looks soft and yes I am single. My full name is Ava Madison Johnson and I'm not sure when tour is or when it is, but I'm pretty sure I'm going because everyone else is and also because I have quite a big following of like 5 million too.'

How old are you??

Can I make an edit of you??

' How old am I? I am 15 years old and sure you can make an edit of me. Make sure to remind me to check it out! '

You're a clout chaser!

' I'm not a clout chaser...just because my friends are famous doesn't mean I'm a clout chaser... my dad is famous and he hangs around other famous people too so I have to make friends...and that's on periodt luv. '

SIS SNAPPED OFF!!

GO OFF!!

SHOW THEM WHO RULES!!

' Thanks for all the support! I love you all so much! I might have to end the live because I wanna go hang out with the boys. I'll see you guys later! Bye my loves! '

• L I V E E N D E D •

I ended the live and went downstairs to the boys. They were making a TeaTok video.

Josh: So that's the te- Oh Ava come here!

I walked over to Josh and sat beside him.

You: Hey y'all.

Bryce: This is Griffs ugly ass bitch daughter!

You: Bitch shut the fuck off.

I thumped his head and he whined. They continued doing there videos and I just sat there and they asked for my opinion. After their video, I got up and went to get a pop tart. I toasted it and at it. It was the strawberry one. The boys were playing video games and fornite or whatever. I went up to my room and put on a movie and got changed into sweats and a hoodie. I made a few tiktoks and saved some in my drafts to post later if I don't feel like posting.

_____________

I FINALLY UPLOADED!!! WOOOOH!!
BYE BEBES!!