A lot of explaining....

A/N: So, I don't have much to say, but I hope you are satisfied with this chapter/episode!

LAST TIME: 

It was getting late, Z23 showed me back to my dorm, so I could get some rest.

Y/N: "Well, I'll see you in the morning! Good Night!"

Z23: "W-wait!"

Y/N: "??"

Z23 looked a bit flustered, and she looked like she wanted to say something, but couldn't find the words.

Z23: "A-As per r-regulation, a-and a-as your s-secretory, i-it's my j-job t-to make s-sure that y-your f-first night h-here, is safe. so I must s-sleep in the s-same r-room a-as y-you f-for t-the f-first n-night h-here..."

My brain was like

Y/N POV

Y/N: "Excuse me what?"

Z23: "I have to stay with you in your room for the first night to ensure that you're safe through the night."

Y/N: (HOLY FUCK! THANK GOD!)

Z23: "I can't really do much about it.... it is regulation..."

Y/N: "No no no, it's fine, I-I fine with it! If its regulation, then I can deal with it."

Z23 left to go get her pj's or whatever she wears to bed. 

2 MINUTES LATER

Z23 came back in pj's and her futon. Her pj's were black with little red crosses on it. I had already changed into my pj's. 

Y/N: "Come in"

Z23 POV

I walked into my dorm, and began to set up my futon. 

Y/N: "Hey, I'll finish setting up your futon for you, and you could explore my dorm a bit."

I walked around Y/N's dorm, and picked up a picture frame. 

Z23: "Commander, who are people in this picture?"

Y/N turned around and noticed which picture frame I was holding.

Y/N: "Oh that. Those are my friends, when I was growing up. I had to move away from my childhood home. I miss them dearly."

I put back the picture frame, and I noticed another picture frame. It had a bunch of reptile-like creatures. 

Z23: "Hey what are these in this picture?"

Y/N turned around and looked, he paused and he went back to setting up my futon. Y/N spoke softly. 

Y/N: *sniff* "I-I r-really don't w-want to talk a-about it......" *sniff*

I realized what these creatures meant to him, they were like family to him.