"You're not coming?" I asked unbuckling and letting the seatbelt move back to its normal spot. All I got was a silent shake of his head and I went to open the door. "Are you okay?" I asked quietly and Sin finally looked at me but with his 'shut the fuck up' look. Cold eyes stared at mine and a hard emotionless face was all I got. I looked in his eyes but didn't see any ounce of indication of why he was upset.

I just gave him one last look before getting out of the car and making my way to Luke's. I didn't look back as the sound of the car quickly speeding off and down the street filled my ears. What the hell is wrong with him today?

"Hello." I called out shutting the door and walking into the kitchen where I found Luke and Oscar both aggressively inhaling bowls of cereal. I stood looking at them confused as milk rolled down their shirtless chests and they both continued to shove way too much food in their mouths.

"Done!" Luke yelled and looked at Oscar who was covered in milk much like Luke and glared at him. "There was more cereal in mine." He grumbled and grabbed my coat that was on the chair using it to wipe his mouth. "Um- okay." I tried to but in but he wiped the milk off his body before I could stop him.

"Oh god, im gonna puke." Luke rushed to the kitchen sink and I scrunched my face at the sound of gagging and chunks hitting the surface.

"Guys start getting ready so we can leave on time." I said and grabbed a cold water out of the fridge giving it to the better looking Luke. They both waved me off and nodded and I headed to my room to get dressed. I took a shower this morning so I could save time and went to the bathroom to begin curling my hair. I saw a really cute hairstyle on Pinterest of curled hair and mini French braids at the top that turn into mini pigtails but don't stick out.

Is Sin still coming? Everything has been great lately and since he seemed so upset I didn't get a chance to ask him about what Dean and I discussed.

I finished my hair by pulling out to strands in the front to frame my face, I love it. I don't wear much makeup but I figured maybe I could try a little something for today. I put in some moisturizer that made my skin like literal highlighter and put some primer on my eyes. I took a deep red liner and made a sharp wing on my eyelid, then put the same shade but in eyeshadow on my lower lash line smoking it out a little.

I put on mascara letting my long eyelashes stand out to their full potential. I finished my look with some gloss and called it good. Before putting on my outfit I covered my legs with some lotion and slipped on the diamond thing Carmella suggested.

I shimmied on my outfit loving the hug it gave my body and began to feel that maybe it was too much. I took in a deep breath looking at myself in the mirror, you look great Clover, let yourself have this.

I slipped on some nude heals that strapped a little way up my ankle and liked the extra few inches I was given. I grabbed my white gown slipping it over my exposed shoulders letting silk slip on my skin. I grabbed my cap deciding to put it on later and made my way down stairs.

Today's the day.

My eyes trailed up and down the handsome man in front of me. A deep wine colored dress shirt hugged his arms and black dress pants looked like they were tailored for him. "Scar! You look so good." I gushed and smiled wide as he looked at me lazily with a smirk. Blue eyes left mine and began to trail down my outfit before quickly looking away.

"Wow you look pretty C, but I'd rather not see my sisters um her uh-" Oscar stuttered and looked up at the ceiling.

"Boobs." I looked at Luke who's eyes were wide with a puppy like smile on his face. I closed the gown to cover my chest and shook my head admiring Luke's out fit. The almost exact same shirt as Oscars hugged his toned body and gray dress pants sucked to his legs.