"Hey." Tendou said and Ushijima looked up from Tendou's heart raced when he saw how good looking Ushijima Wakatoshi was up close.

Tendou smoothly reached for a tissue and wiped the corner of Ushijima's mouth and he smiled.

"You got something behind your ear." Tendou said and Ushijima looked surprised.

"Me? Where?" Ushijima tried to reach for it and Tendou smiled softly.

"Let me help." Tendou said and acted to reach something behind Ushijima's ear and he pulled out a rose.

Ushijima looked flustered and Tendou's heart felt like it was about to burst. He saw the corner of Ushijima's lips curl upward.

"For you. My name is Tendou Satori, Social Science student, third year. Have a nice day cutie." Tendou said and smirked at Ushijima before winking. Ushijima accepted the rose with his cheeks blushing softly.

Tendou turned to look at his friends who were giving him thumbs up. Even Sachirou was filming. He saw Semi froze by the entrance but the gray haired guy recovered quickly and he happily smiled and gave Tendou two big thumbs up.

Ushijima smiled and shook his head. He was about to say something but one of Ushijima's guards interrupted him.

"Time to go young master." Ushijima's blank face was back and Tendou blinked awkwardly.

"Thank you for this. Its pretty. Have a nice day too Tendou-san." Ushijima said and bowed.

Ushijima walked out and Tendou placed a hand on his chest. He felt his knees got jelly and he made his way to where his friends were.

"Satori I am so proud of you." Semi said and shook Tendou who looked soulless.

"Woah. You really did that cool stuff." Kuroo said in awe.

"Are you marking your territory now?" Terushima asked and chuckled.

Tendou suddenly let out a little squeal and he shook Semi and hugged hin tightly and then gave his friends a hug. Including Sakusa who scowled.

Bokuto was a hugger so Tendou remained hugging the other guy. He was so happy and he kept telling his friends how good Ushijima Wakatoshi's smile was.

"What did I missed? Guys. There was a tall guy who had dark green hair. He was standing outside and looking at you guys. He had a rose on his hand. He was smiling softly." Oikawa said who just arrived.

"Oh fuck. That was Tendou's crush right?! The youngest pro volleyball player in-" Daichi covered Oikawa's big mouth and everyone in the group gave him a hit.

"What did I miss? Someone spill the tea please!" Oikawa groaned and Sachirou handed him his phone and showed him a video.

They ordered their lunch and Oikawa was still watching the video and he suddenly gasped causing everyone to be startled.

"Congratulations Satori!" Oikawa grinned and Tendou smiled sadly.

"But I..." Tendou trailed and Oikawa raised his brow and stabbed a potato with his fork.

"But?"

"I think that was it. There was no next time and I won't be-" Tendou was hushed when Oikawa shoved some potatoes on Tendou's mouth.

"Honey, lets not be negative." Oikawa said and Tendou groaned.

"But I dont know what school he attends and what course he took." Tendou said.

"But... he smiled and he was so red when you did your move. You left a strong impression on him." Semi said and turned to look at Daichi who was about to shove food on his mouth.