"I asked Semi if he knows that guy and he said yeah... When I asked him that guy's name he fell asleep." Daichi said and Tendou laughed.

"I see... we can ask Semisemi about it later--- not when Oikawa, Bokuto and Terushima are around. Those three can't keep their mouths shut." Tendou said and Daichi nodded.

Daichi is a psychology student while Tendou is a social sciences student. They share two classes together and they both hated the subject they were taking together because of their instructor.

"Should we grab lunch now or later?" Tendou asked and Daichi sent a message on their groupchat.

The others were already free at the moment so they decided to meet up and have their lunch together.

Tendou left his car in their faculty and he hopped in Daichi's car because he was too lazy to drive for himself. They arrive in their usual.

"You know, I still have a crush on Ushijima Wakatoshi. I mean we still haven't met in person but I really like him." Tendou said and Daichi chuckled.

"How did you ended up having a big fat crush in that Pro Volleyball player again? You liked him since our high school days." Daichi said and Tendou started laughing.

"His face. There was a photo of him I found in my feed and his ass looks nice. Its weird how I got the urge to squeeze it." Tendou said and Daichi laughed.

"I don't even like volleyball but I like watching him play. He doesn't smile and it makes me more curious because just how sad is that guy?" Tendou said and Daichi shook his head.

"He looks really handsome. He lives in Miyagi like us right?" Daichi said and Tendou nodded.

"Yes. Should we consider visiting home a lot? Maybe I can bump to Ushijima Wakatoshi?" Tendou asked and Daichi chuckled.

"Does that mean you've never seen him before? Not even a chance back in our hometown?" Daichi asked.

"No. He's rarely there because he practices a lot. Every summer he gies overseas to train. I am surprised he goes to a university here in Tokyo like us and not overseas." Tendou said and Daichi parked his car outside the cafe.

"Do you know what university he goes to?" Daichi asked and Tendou shook his head.

"Nope." The red haired answered and they got off  Daichi's car.

"Oh fuck." Tendou's breath hitched and he hit Daichi to get his attention.

"Ouch Satori why--- shit. Shit. Is that--- Tendou Satori is that the person you were talking about?" Daichi asked and Tendou fanned himself and frantically asked Daichi if he looked good or not.

"Fuck. Fuck. This is my chance. Can you believe that?! We were just talking about him earlier and now he's inside the cafe we usually have our food at!" Tendou said in glee.

Tendou was so nervous but he played it cool. They got inside the cafe and Daichi was watching Tendou closely. He walked over to his friends who already arrived and they were mutely asking what Tendou was trying to do.

"He's gonna make a move for sure." Terushima said with a smirk.

"He's crazy about that guy right?" Bokuto whispered.

"Shit look at Satori." Kuroo said and they all turned to look at Tendou who was going to approach Wakatoshi Ushijima.

Only Eita and Tooru were still not there. Sakusa was being quiet as usual  while the others were acting like old gossipy older women as they watched Tendou.

Tendou made his way to Ushijima's table and was trying to calm his nerves. Ushijima was done finishing his shake and Tendou bit his lip nervously.