Chapter 10

Neil: I made all the people run away because they were innocent and that owner killed our people he was responsible for the death of my dad and our people that's why I killed him.

Avni: but you took oath that you will not harm any human being.

Neil: yes but for my community for their safety I broke my promise that man killed our people so I killed him  to take my revenge and after becoming the head many ghost came to me and said they lost their home where they live now so I planned something.

Avni: what you planned and how you killed that owner.

Neil: I made the plan to overtake this building not only this building the other 2 buildings which also build on the cemetery and I planned to settle the ghosts here so I entered in the body of the owner and announced that I will kill those who came to live her and I killed the owner by hitting the head to wall then I flied him in air and hit him to the wall and he died I want to give him more dreadful death but he couldn't handle that and died then human of this floor leaved their home and ghosts start living here.

Avni shocked.

Avni: that means ghosts live in this floor.

Neil: yes but I asked them to not come in front of you and not to harm you.

Avni look at him.

Avni: why why you didn't do anything with me even you warned vidyut and other to not harm me why?

Neil look at her.

Neil in mind: because I love you I fall in love with you at first sight.

Neil: because I got to know that you are also alone in this world I thought you are already broken how can I harm you then slowly I know you and we became friends you brought the brightness in my dark life so how can i harmed you.

Avni was looking at him.

Neil: by the way you are talking with me you are not afraid of me.

Avni smiles.

Avni: I was but not now I know you can't harm me.

Neil smiles.

Avni: and you are my best friend a ghost is my best friend it's strange yet a strong bond.

Neil: yes our unique bond.

Avni smiles.

Avni: neil is this your real face I mean ghosts looks like human.

Neil chuckles.

Neil: no actually one day I was in the market because I was very hungry so I went there then I heared someone called me I was shocked to hear my name and look behind and saw a lady called her son his name was Neil khanna so when I came to meet you i came in his disguise.

Avni: so Neil is not your real name.

Neil: no Neil is my name but I am not khanna.

Avni: how you know his surname was khanna.

Neil: God avni why you didn't became a counceller or police officer you just bombarded the questions and start your inquiry.

Avni smiles.

Avni: tell me Neil.

He shook his head.

Neil: I heard here mom she said to a man she is Shweta khanna so I got to know about their surname.

Avni: oh.

Neil: yes.

Avni: neil so how you looked in real I want to see you.

Neil: no avni you will get scared.

Avni: no I will not please.

Neil: no.

Avni: please.

Neil: no avni.

Avni: Neil.

Neil: avni.

Avni: please please.

Neil keep his hand on her mouth their eyelock Neil breaks the eyelock and take off  his hand both feels awkward and looks here and there.

Neil: so miss interrogator now tell me something about you.

Avni smiles.

Avni: me ok as you know I am orphan I belonged to the middle class family I was 17 years old when I lost my parents in an accident I was their only one daughter so they loved me alot but after their death everything changed I became alone the relatives were more interested in our house then me but they didn't get that because I refused to live with any one of them so my aunty took care of me she was our neighbour she is a sweet heart I call her neela maa she give me the love of mother after my mamma then I completed my education and came here and got the job and the rest you know.

Avni smiles Neil was looking at her how easily she cover up her pain with her smile.

Avni: now you tell me about your childhood.

Neil: you again started.

Avni: tell me na who get the chance to talk to the ghost I get this chance so I am not fool to lose this chance so tell me about your life.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok then listen in childhood I lived at my house but I went with my dad to the cemetery where I played with my friend in childhood I was very naughty I really love to trouble people I took the things from the stalls and keep them in someone's bag and they start fighting.

Neil said while smiling avni laughed Neil look at her and lost.

Avni: o God you was so naughty kid.

Neil smiles.

Avni: ok tell me more.

Neil: my mom loves me alot she was so sweet she always prohabit me from going to the human area I had two sisters those were more naughty then me I was very happy in my life till that day.

Avni feels bad for him neil look at her and smiles she smiles too.

Neil: you know In childhood I was very stubborn.

Neil was telling her she lost in him then she think.

Avni in mind: what is happening with me why I always lost in me am I in love with him no avni you can't he is a ghost and you are a human you both have no future and i can't lose him he is my best friend I don't want to lose his friendship because of my stupidity.

Avni look at him and smiles she bend her legs up on the couch and keep her hands at the head of the couch and keep her head on her arms and was looking at him and smiles Neil was talking he turns to her and saw her sleeping he smiles to see her he went near her and kiss her forehead.

Neil in mind: I love you avni and I can't let anything happened to you till I am with you I know our worlds are different and we have no future together but I will always love you and protect you.

Neil smiles to see her.