Chapter 02

Avni was sitting on the couch in the living area and was sipping her coffee while reading a book and some one passed from behind her hairs flies in air she turn back but no one was there she get up after keeping the cup and book on the table and turn.

Avni: who who is there?

No reply.

The pages of the book turns avni immediately look behind and take a breathe by seeing the book she thought the pages turns because of the wind.

Avni again turn and slowly takes steps forward and saw someone is behind the curtain she was about to pull the curtain suddenly a black cat came out avni flinch.

Avni: aaaaa.

She saw the cat and close her eyes by keeping the hand on her heart she take the deep breathe and shook her head but behind her the drops of blood falls on the book avni comes back to the couch and shocked to see the book she takes back step in shock and she gain some courage and again went and saw the clean book there were no traces of blood she picks it with shaken hands and turns the pages and didn't find the traces of blood.

Avni: avni relax it's the result of your fear because of that black cat.

Avni took the cup and went to the kitchen then the black cat shown how was looking at someone but no one was seen there.

Later avni was going to buy the grocery she went out from her home no one lived at her floor except her the lift was not working.

Avni: oh no now I have to go by stairs.

She went down from the stairs then she was passing by the houses where people were looking at her like she is a ghost she feels weird and was going then suddenly a old lady comes infront of her by shouting avni got scared.

Lady: He will kill you he will not leave you he will kill you also like he killed others he will not let you go he will kill you.

Avni: who who will kill me.

Lady: ghooost.

Avni widen her eyes lady went from there by saying he will kill you he will not leave he will kill you Avni was looking at her then she feels someone is behind her she turns and shocked to see Neil He was smiling.

Avni: hey avni.

He saw her scared.

Neil: what happened?

Avni: she said he will kill me.

Neil: who said?

Avni show him the lady.

Neill: oh that lady relax she is mad.

Avni: what?

Neil: yes actually that poor lady lost his son that's why she lost her senses now she is like this.

Avni: oh that's why she said he will kill me.

Neil: no she said that because you are living in ghost house.

Avni shocked.

Avni: what

Neil nodes yes.

Avni: Neil if you tries to scare me then please don't do this.

Neil: no I am serious asked anyone here they will tell you the same.

Avni is looking at him.

Neil: ok tell me why you choose that house.

Avni: because the rent is affordable.

Neil: do you really think the owner gave you the apartment of 3 rooms with living area in just 10 thousand rupees.

Avni thinks she was new there but she was aware about the high rents of the houses.

Neil: no way and plus no one lived at that floor people even afraid to come there because of that ghost.

Avni: then how you came there in the morning.

Neil: because I don't believe in ghost and all but I heard people talking about it that the ghost killed the old owner of the building and the lady that talked to you now was his mother.

Avni shocked.

Avni: what.

Neil: yes actually I don't know much about it because I lived alone here you know bachelor and mostly people run away from the bachelor like they saw the ghost.

Avni smiles.

Neil" but I heard that he gave other apartments for rent and choose your apartment for living because he thought it was his lucky number but that poor man lived just 3 days there the ghost killed him.

Avni got scared how she didn't she lived in that apartment.

Nei: now I think there are two persons living with you in your  apartment.

Avni: two person?

Neil: yaa one is that ghost and other is the spirit of that man whom the ghost killed he must be roaming there for the revenge.

Avni: Neil please stop this.

Neil: what I said I am saying what I heard by the way did you feel something in your apartment i mean the presence of someone else.

Avni recall all the incidents.

Avni: no.

Neil: ok and relax it's just the saying of  people no ghost is there in your apartment these are just rumours because of the death of the owner.

Avni: yaa I think so ok Neil I am going to buy grocery. will meet you later.

Neil: ok need my help.

Avni: no no thanks I will manage.

Neil smiles.

Neil: ok.

Avni: bye.

Neil: bye.

Avni went from their Neil thinks.