Lose me To Love me

Prologue
"Madeline, I love you and I promise to always respect your decision. So, I'll do as you say but I want you to know that you'll regret this your decision someday." With that word, Shawn left me.

Madeline and her boyfriend, Shawn has been on and off throughout their relationship due to some irrelevant reasons but that doesn't limit the love they have for their selves.

Shawn and Madeline are both the definition of stubbornness which has lead to numerous break ups.

Shawn is the only child of he's parent and also the heir who took over his father's company immediately he graduated from Harvard University.

Maddie is the second and the last born of her parent. She has an elder brother who took over their father's company as the heir. Maddie wanted to be an architect but later ended up as a fashion designer because of her interest in fashion and she's happy with her chioce. She has a big store in different places where celebrities and models buy clothes and accessories.

Shawn and Madeline are very rich, popular and successful billionaire, but money doesn't solve all things between them as you can see.

Just when Madeline wishes to settle the misunderstanding and shortcomings in her  relationship, she found out that she has a serious health challenge that lead to another breakup which later on, ended things between her and Shawn. Madeline travelled to treat herself but never told anyone the real reasons behind her departure except her brother, Charles.

Shawn on the other hand was also thinking of a way to end their unstable relationship by planning an elaborate birthday party for Madeline with the help of their best friends. He's main plan was to propose to Maddie to be his wife.

Madeline plan was obscure to Shawn, whereas, Shawn's package was esoteric. Madeline knew nothing about it.
In this their embroiled circumstances, what do you think they can both do??
If Madeline leave the country, will she come back??