Chapter 4

What she changed into.

Gemma lead me into the clubhouse, and stopped at the bar. "I'm gonna go change. Be right back." I told Gemma as she nodded. "Prospect. Where did you put my stuff?" I asked him. "It's in the empty dorm all the way down the hall last door on you right." He told me. "Thanks." I said smiling he nodded and smiled back. I walked down the hallway and opened my door and locked it behind me, and grabbed an outfit. After putting that on I unlocked my door and walked back down the narrow hallway and into the main area where the party was. I did a full scan across the room and found Happy with Chibs, Tig, Opie, Bobby, Clay, and Jax with Tara on his lap.
I walked to the bar and the prospect gave me a beer. "What's your name? I don't like calling people prospect." I asked him. "Half-Sack or you can call me Kip." He said smiling. "Will do Kip." I said walking over to where the guys and Tara were, Tig looked at me and patted his knee I rolled my eyes but sat on his lap anyway. "You know I haven't sat in your lap in a really long time." I said relaxing into him. "I know last time was when you were like 12 the rest of the time you were either in Opie or Jax's lap." He said giving the side of my head a kiss. I look over at Jax and Tara is looking at me, when she sees me looking she grabs jax's face and kisses him. I turn my head away and groan. "For Christ sake get a fucking room." I said making them break apart as Tara glared at me but Jax just had an unreadable expression on his face. I gave Tara a smirk and turned to listen in on Happy and Tigs conversation. 5 minutes later someone was grabbing me and pulling me up. I look up and see Jax. "Follow me." He said. I look back to see Tara giving me a dirty look. I turn back to jax as he lead me out of the clubhouse.
"What do you want this time?" I asked crossing my arms across my chest.
"I wanted to say sorry for what went down earlier about your job. I just got angry at the thought of other guys seeing you dressed in barely anything. So to make it up to you I was wondering if you would like to come to the hospital with me to see Abel, now that he's out of the toaster and breathing in his own we can hold him now." He rambled on.
"I would love to." I said smiling as he pulled me into a tight hug. We pulled apart but he kept his arm around my waist, we walked back into the clubhouse. I looked at where Tara was she was sitting there looking uncomfortable as clay and the guys talked. Jax lead us to the bar we sat down and the prospect gave each a shot of Jack Daniels. Jax looked at me "You sure you can handle it Darlin'? He asked smirking at me. "Of corse I can I'm a Pierce after all" I replied giving him a wink.