Chapter 3

After I sat there drinking my beer, the door opened and it revealed Happy. "What the fuck you doing here girl?" He asked with a slight laugh. "HAPPY!!!" I yelled and ran into his arms while wrapping my legs around him. The door opened again and all the guys came filling in as the prospect handed out the beers. "We interupting something." Clay asked as Happy sat me back down. "No just catching up." I said as Happy sat down while pulling me into his lap. I giggled "So how do you two know each other?" Gemma asked sitting on Clays lap. "Well he came into the bar one night saw me dancing and stayed the whole night until my shift was over. I asked him why he stayed he replied with a simple 'because' ever since that night him and I have been best friends." I told them smiling down at Happy giving him a kiss on the cheek. "I didn't think Killah could have friends." Tig said sitting across from me. "Well Tig you know me and my charm." I said smirking at him. "Don't I know it. You talked your way out of every speeding ticket." Tig said laughing. "Yeah I did. They were to easy almost took the fun out of it. Almost." I said laughing.
Jax came walking through the doors and grabbe a beer from the prospect, and Stood next to the couch Tig was sitting in. "So you sleep with him too?" Jax asked while sipping his beer everyone gasped. I got out of Happys lap and stormed over to Jax and slapped him across the face. "Fuck you Jax. The man I ever slept with was you. Even when I went to Lodi I only slept with one person and he was my boyfriend for 3 years. So don't you go around saying that I'm sleeping with Happy when you don't know shit. fuck you Jackson Teller fuck you." I said pushing him so he stumbled back. I turned around and walked out of the doors and sat on one of the picnic tabels while lighting a cigarret. Gemma came out and sat next to me.
"Clay is yelling Jax's ear off. just so you know." She told me.
"He doesn't have to I could handle Jax." I said looking at her.
"Oh I know you could sweetie." She said to me.
"Why did Jax say that infront of everyone?" I asked.
"I don't know hun. Maybe he was jelous of Happy." I looked at her.
"Why would he be jelous of Happy?" I asked.
"Maybe cause you were sitting on Happy's lap instead of his." She told me looking me in the eye.
"He has Tara he shouldn't be like that plus we had sex one time and then I up and left." I thought for a minute. "Fuuucck." i drawled out.
"What is it?" Gemma asked.
"I'm just like Tara I let Jax get closer to me and I just left without telling him." I told while putting my hands on my head.
"Sweetheart your not like Tara. You told me you were leaving and an explanation as to why, you also told me to tell the guys. So your not like her." She told me while putting a hand on my back. Just then a car pulled up and Tara emerged from it. "Speaking of the bitch." I said as Gemma looked to where I was looking. She just shook her head, then we heard the roar of motorcycles we look down the road and saw a huge group of them. "Partys here." Gemma said smirking and putting an arm around me. We turned to see Tara walking into the clubhouse. "Don't let her get you down on your welcome home party." She said as she lead me through the door. "I won't trust me." I told here smiling.