Chapter 1

Third person POV

Ringgggggggggggggg
Elha's ringtone filled her room making her jump for the nth time that morning. She rushed to her bedside to answer it

"TAM!!!!" one of her best friends sounded through the speaker her phone was connected to.

"I'm almost done I swear" Elha knew Moyin never called her by her other name unless she was very upset.

"Don't let me get on those steps" Moyin said through gritted teeth. Elha ran down the stairs as fast as she could making sure she got to Moyin before she threw a fit.

"I'm here, I'm here" Elha said as soon as she got outside her hostel. "See your big head, today that's the last day you want to pull this stupid stunt?" Moyin said hitting the back of Elha's head

"Ouchhh, Sorry na..."
"...Where are the others?" She asked as she saw only Moyin waiting.

"They went to keep our usual seats in the hall, now hurry, we have to get there before they start"Moyin said walking fast.

Elha didn't say anything as she was too busy trying to keep up with her friend and also check her bag to see if everything she needed for the exam was in it. She wasn't usually late, she just tried getting a lil bit of sleep after reading through the night and we know how that turned out.

It was almost the ending of the semester, the girls were writing their two last papers that day and they were all tired and exhausted because of the deprivation of sleep in order to pass their exams in flying colors.

They had been reading non-stop because they knew this was their finals so they all had to try their very best to get really high scores in order to graduate and maintain their first class and second class upper CGPA.

After writing the first paper, they decided to eat some snacks before they start reading for their last paper by 3pm.

They were a group of 6 females. Moyin, Tuoyo, Aisha, Ifeoma, Tare and Elha. They all had beautiful English names except Elha. Although she liked calling them by they're native names, they all preferred her Hebrew name.

Most of the time they called each other babe or by the nicknames they gave each other.

While Tuoyo and Aisha decided to get the snacks, the rest sat at a table close to the wall in the school cafeteria .

Elha ordered puff puff and a normal sized fanta; Tuoyo got one egg roll and a pet-sized fanta; Aisha and Tare, small chops and pet sized fantas; Ifeoma and Moyin  ordered small chops and two pet-sized cokes. That's how they liked their snacks.

They were all reading and eating when Moyin brought up a topic they had been debating on since the semester started. "So... Have you guys decided yet?" They all knew she was talking about the summer vacation she had planned for them immediately after their exams.

"You know I'm down anytime" Ifeoma said as soon as Moyin finished. "As in" Tuoyo said giving Ifeoma an high-five.

"... But I have to ask my mum first". "I'd have to ask my dad also, but don't worry, I'll ask him as soon as we're done with the last paper" Aisha replied shortly after Tuoyo

"I don't know babe, I'm not really feeling it" Tare said. She got dumped by her boyfriend two weeks ago right before their exams started, they had been together for 3 years. She was trying really hard to get over him, no one was happy about it but they were all glad it wasn't affecting her performance in the exams.

"What about you Elha?"

Elha held her hand up wanting to finish the food in her mouth before talking. "I don't know guys, you know how I am when it comes to outings". She wasn't the going-out type because her parents had always been overprotective, so she was used to it.