Ch. 21 Finale

AN: So this is it. This will be the finale of 'A Vila and His Neko'. I want to say sorry again for taking so long to update. I kinda fell out of touch with this a few times but I really wanted to finish it. Hopefully doing so will give me the push to post the other stories I've had sitting in my head, including another Harry Potter fic. You guys have been awesome and patient and I really hope you guys like the ending. And even if you don't, lemme know. I've been improving slightly but this will be my first completed story so anything I can learn to do better next time will be appreciated.

Also a quick warning for a LOT of violence. Or at least I think a lot? Idk I haven't written this much in a while so yeah just violence. And a description of killing someone.

Anywhore (LoL) without any further introduction...

~3 years later - Malfoy Manor~
>Draco<

"If we are the ones to hand Potter over to the dark lord, we will be forgiven. All will be as it was." My fists clench and I can feel my back itch where my wings feel uncontainable. My own father wants me to hand my mate over for death and it makes my stomach churn. I haven't seen him in so long I've been worried sick. To the point that my feathers have been molting from stress. And this is what my father is worried about. Not even his own son's wellbeing. One of the goons behind us says something and Father goes off. "You dare talk to me like this in MY OWN HOUSE-"

"-Lucius!" Mother snaps. She isn't helping the situation. Silently following along like there isn't a single fucked up thing about this. Like we aren't just condemning Harry to-

"Don't be shy sweaty. Come over~" Belatrix's cold hand grabs mine and I startle. Not realizing until now I've been staring at the floor. She pulls me to the boy in front of us and before I even look up I know. I just know it's him. And I just. I can't do anything about it. I can't move. Can't say anything to him. Can't reassure him that everything will be alright because I don't know how this ends. "Now, if this isn't who you think it is Draco, and we call him, he will kill us all. Well, most of us." She chuckles at her own joke and we are at eye level now and all I can do is look into his eyes try to stay as calm as possible. "We need to be absolutely sure." The best I can do is think of a diversion.

"What's wrong with his face?" And what is wrong with his face? Is it painful? Did this happen by accident or did they do it to hide him? Did someone do this to him? The thought has my teeth clenching and I try my hardest to keep myself in control as they discuss what happened to him behind me. Mother catches my attention and we step away. Before I know it, Belatrix is throwing a tantrum about some sword and Harry and Ron are being taken to the basement. Where we use to keep the house elves we now use as a dungeon.

I try my best to block out the next few minutes. Hermione's screams echo through the room and I feel nothing but guilt. This is partially my fault. If I weren't fallowing my father we wouldn't be here right now. I wouldn't be watching someone I've come to know as a friend, cry and bleed on the floor. And within a few moments, my own wand is pointed at my mates face. I don't want to do this. Don't want to be here with these murderers. But I have to. And I have to hope nobody notices my hesitation before my father steps in to call Voldemort. Or the hopefully reassuring look I give Harry. I fake a struggle for my wand before letting him go and hoping they make it out alive.

"Dobby has no master. Dobby is here to save Harry Potter. And his friends."

I have to say, I don't miss the look Harry gives me. The way he looks hopeful that I will come with them. Then disappointment when I don't move. And I can't. I can't move because as much as I want to. I may be putting him in more harms way. By moving. Joining him and the others, I am just asking for more danger from somebody else. The same somebody that happens to visit the manor when Wormtale calls the Dark Lord. As long as I comply, I keep this wretched monster another step behind him.