Eighty One-Almost All of Us

A/N: I got the wedding vows off of Pinterest hehe

Lavender's POV:

You would have thought that Draco hated Ron and I for choosing his birthday as our wedding day, which every year from now on would be our anniversary.

He actually seemed quite grateful.

I'm almost positive he seemed to want to forget his birthday.

Poor guy, he had no idea what was coming for him!

We had planned for the reception to have a 'HAPPY B-DAY DRACO!' station so people could sing to him.

The best part was...

Ron and I got another cake to smash over his head!

Besides getting married to Ron, that was definitely the best part of the wedding. I can't wait to see his face! Or maybe I shouldn't be so excited, he could hex us still....I shudder at the thought.

"Lavender! Hold still!" My mother hisses, fiddling with my hair.

"Yes mother," I sigh, now maintaining perfect posture so I could look perfect for my perfect wedding.

I had the colour scheme picked out, red and blue, we had the cake, red velvet, I had the dress and I had the perfect bridal party. So far as far as I'm concerned, everything is perfect, and I intend for it to stay that way.

Hermione continues to fiddle around with her dress and I wonder what's going on inside her head.

Her and Draco have an interesting relationship, actually. It's like they quite obviously love each other but won't admit it or show it. They've fallen in love at least a hundred times since they had been instructed to marry, but so many things got in their way.

They would do coupley things such as kiss and such but they didn't really think of themselves as married. Odd, isn't it?

They seem to fall in love with each other over and over again, every time they look at another, every time they touch, or even when they think about the other person, they fall in love.

"Stop. Moving!" My mother hisses once more, shoving my shoulders harshly up so she could continue with my hair.

"Yes mother," I drawl, glancing in the mirror. I see all of my bridesmaids and my maid of honor, Luna.

I had gotten many questions as to why we had each other as the other's maid of honor, and the only explanation I can give is that I just feel that she would fill the spot best.

Astoria and Pansy were wonderful, but I wasn't that close to them. Same thing with Hermione and Ginny, so Luna and I were with each other, and it was quite enjoyable.

"Ginny!" Hermione gasps, dropping what looks like a tube of lipgloss onto the floor, the sticky contents still within the liquid somehow.

Ginny smirks and pats her stomach. "Just saying!"

Mrs. Weasley, or, my future mother-in-law, frowns at her daughter. "Ginny, don't tease the poor girl!"
________________________________________________________________________________

Ron has truly given me a perfect wedding.

As I walk down the aisle, doves are released, flying around gloriously, acting as a true sign of love in the air. The chairs are decked out in red and blue as well as hints of gold.

My huge princess dress is nowhere as dramatic as Hermione's, but I feel that it suits me and I truly love it.

Ron stands at the altar, and I can tell that if it weren't for the anti-sweating charm, he would have been sweating chickens.