Chapter 15: Proposal Plans

Draco's POV:

After I had thrown Granger into the water, I ran.

I ran as fast as I could, believe me. She still managed to beat me to the bedroom. There she stood, sopping wet, looking like she wanted to kill me. I saw my mother come out of the kitchenette. I gulped. 

"Hello...mother!?" I squeaked. 

"Draco Lucius Malfoy!" She screamed shrilly. "WHAT did you DO!?" 

I swallowed. "I....didn't...do...anything!?"

Hermione glared at me and flailed her arms around. "YOU DIDN'T DO ANYTHING!?" 

"You better apologize, right now! I'll give you another earful if you don't!" My mother hissed in my ear.

I spluttered. "Er..Granger, I'm sorry..for picking you up...and dropping you-in the-water!"  

My mother gasped as Granger nodded. "Ok." Granger turned on her heel. "I'm going to take a shower, don't come in!" I heard a door slam shut and I slowly turned to my mother.

"Um....lovely...for you to...drop by?" She gave me one last glare before taking me by my ear and dragging me out through the portrait. "MOTHER!"
________________________________________________________________________________

Hermione's POV:

I stepped out of the shower feeling very refreshed. I touched up my makeup before stepping into the lush bedroom that I shared with Draco Malfoy. I shuddered. I still wasn't quite used to the fact that I was technically engaged!

Draco walked in a second later. "Hello, Hermione."

I squinted at him. "Hermione now is it?!" 

He blushed. "Well, I mean-no if you-well I-"

I laughed. "No, no...it's fine...Draco." I swung my legs over the side of the bed and stood up. "If, well, when we get married, we should be used to calling each other by our first names. Though doing our vows and using our surnames would be quite sentimental..." I trailed off. I was going to marry Draco Malfoy! He was always the school's most wanted bachelor, and I was going to marry him! Marry him...wedding...my parents...

I felt a tear escape from my eye. Not wanting him to see, I quickly turned around and grabbed the headphones I had gotten for my birthday. Since we already had muggle technology, the WiFi was magically enhanced. I've never had better WiFi ever!

I started to listen to the song "True Love" by P!nk. I frowned. Why was this song so bloody relatable!? I threw the headphones on the bed. I saw Draco looking confused but I still walked out of my room and into Harry's. I had to talk to Ginny.

Upon entering, I saw Harry in just his trousers. I let out a small yelp and screamed, "SORRY!" I closed my eyes and turned around. Harry laughed.

"Always the innocent dove, 'Mione." I heard the rustle of fabric then just a moment later, "I'm decent now 'Mione." 

I turned towards him. He was wearing blue shorts and a white t-shirt. "Is Ginny here?"

He shook his head. "He went out with the other girls. Dunno why they didn't bring you." He sat on his bed and patted the spot next to him. "Let me guess, wizard problems?"

I nodded. "Malfoy."

He grinned. "Well...he's a wizard...I'm a wizard...I can help!" 

I giggled and sat next to him. I lay my head on his shoulder and sighed. "I mean, I just...Draco's always been my bully, you know? I was with Ron and we were so happy together but now...he's happily with Lavender and I'm with Draco. Everybody in our group is happy but I don't know about me. Even though I'm not, I just feel lonely."