Nandini: Samajh to mujhe bhi kuch nahi aa raha hain Manik.

Manik: Matlab??

Nandini narrated the whole situation of Neel to Manik. He sat beside Neel on the bed and creased his hairs. The boy who always runs from one side to another is now sitting quietly. He was scared for something.

Manik took him on his arms and settled him on his lap.

Manik: Baby what happened?? Kuch hua hain kya?? Aap bataao hume. Dekho agar aap mumma papa se share karoge na to hum aapki help kar sakte hain.

Nandini: Ha baby. Agar aap nahi bataaoge to hume kaise pata chalega ki kya hua hain?? Batao mumma papa ko.....

After gathering some strength he said.....

Neel: Aaj mele(mere) school me....ek.....ek untle(unkle) ne....mujhse kaha ki.....

Manik: Ki??

Neel: Wo....wo mumma ko....maar dalenge.....

Saying this he jumped on Nandini's lap and started crying digging his face in Nandini's chest.

Both were shocked hearing this. They looked at each other and then at Neel.

Manik: Wo unkle kaun tha Neel??

He asked calmly.

Neel: I don't know papa.

Manik: What do you mean by you don't know?? Kisine tumse yeh sab kaha aur kisne kaha yeh tumhe pata nahi??

He literally shouted at Neel. He became afraid and hid himself more on his mumma and cried more.

Nandini: Manik what are you doing?? Why are you even scolding him?? Baccha hain yeh. Aise koi tarika hota hain kya baccho se baat karne ki??

Manik felt guilty for his doings. He became tensed after hearing that so he lost his senses. He meeked a sorry and went to the balcony.

Nandini calmed Neel and made him sleep. She went towards the balcony and saw Manik standing holding the raling.

She went near him and stood there. Without looking at her Manik said.....

Manik: I'm really very sorry Nandini. Pata nahi kya ho gaya tha mujhe. I....I....

Nandini: It's okay Manik. I can understand.

Manik: Nahi Nandini it's not. Aaj pehli baar I scolded him and for what he haven't done anything. I'm such a bad person.

Nandini saw that he was crying. She made him turn towards her and wiped his tears.

Nandini: Manik please don't cry. Aisa kuch bhi nahi hain.

Manik: Nandini.....

Saying this he hold her from her shoulders and she hissed in pain.

Manik: Kya hua??

Nandini: Kuch....kuch nahi Manik bass.....

Manik: Dikhao mujhe.....

Nandini: Manik....

She protested but of no use. Manik put her dress down from her shoulder and saw a bandage. He was shocked seeing that.

Manik: Yeh kya hain??

Nandini: Wo bass....main....

Manik: Nandini don't give any lame excuses. I want to know the truth. What happened??

Getting no other option she narrated the full story to him.

Manik: Aur yeh tum mujhe kab batane wali thi??

Nandini: Main nahi chahti thi tum pareshan ho. Isiliye....

Manik: Nandini have you lost it?? Tumhe pata bhi hain tum kya keh rahi ho?? Jo kuch bhi hua hain yeh sab agar tum mujhe batate to main pareshan hota isiliye tumne nahi bataya mujhe. Great. Just great.

He clapped his hands sarcastically. Nandini was ashamed of it. She was looking down as she was in tears.

Manik: Tum mujhe batate bhi kyun?? Who am I that you will tell these things to me!! No one. Right?? Huh....forget it. Do as you wish. I'll not come on your path.

He was about to leave when Nandini caught his hand.

Nandini: I'm sorry Manik. I'm really sorry. Mujhe samajh nahi aa raha tha ki main kya karun. Main....

Her words went in air as Manik jerked her hand and went inside and slept beside Neel. Nandini fell on knees and cried her heart out.

To be continued.......