tweenty-five

Ysabella POV

I was waiting for him to come down stairs since he told me he will take to hospital. At first I decline but he's so persistent so I said yes!

While waiting I took my phone in my bag and texted Emma to not look for me in the cafeteria. Emma and I always eat together.

But before I could send the message. I was stop by my movement looking to the front door open revealing sexy looking girl whose Archer always been with.

She look at me sharply.

"What are you doing here? Last time your so rude. I will tell Archer kick you out. Go away I don't want to see your face" she said in a sharp tone voice.

I get up fastly and run outside. I hurriedly slip into my car and drive off to the hospital.

I feel dissapointed but I immediately cheer up myself.

Who am I kidding? Archer will never ever look at me or notice me. I just consentrate driving to the hospital.

I park my car and head to my clinic. I have so two surgery only today thank God! Emma is absent too. I been sending messages to her and try to call her but she never answered. I am so worried to her.

I went to my clinic. But a gloomy Emma appear on my sight.

"What happen?" I asked her.

She hug me and cried. I patted her back and try to calm her down. After she stop crying I made her sit inside my clinic.

"What happen to you? Why are you crying?" I asked her. I am so worried about her

"I am in a deep shit!! Super deep!"

"What are you talking about?""

"Remember when I said that I was able accumulate money for my sister surgery??" I looked at her confusedly.

Although I offer her my advance loan salary to the hospital she declined my offer and said that she already have money for it. So I am confused?

"So?"

"He knows about my problem. So he offer me. One night with him and he will finance my sister surgery. Although I hesitated at first but I accepted it after all" she explained.

What? Which mean? I look ah her in horror.

"Who is he?" I asked her

"Xavier!" She answered

"Then what happen? Did he hurt you?" I asked. I never thought she would do this much. I feel shocked.

"He didn't hurt me but that stupid bastard did not think safely. I though he's a Playboy and knows some sort of protection. It's my first time so for sure I didn't know anything about it. I just let him be. But....but . That stupid!" She said angrily then tears run down again in her cheek.

"Don't tell me you got STD?" I said in horror. I cover my mouth and my eyes is wide as flying saucer right now

"Of course not. My God! No wonder where best friend . You absolutely clueless about this kind of matter." She said

"Then what?" I asked her.

"I am pregnant!!!"

My mouth went open and I looked at her very very dumbfounded. I swear my heart stop for a second there.

"Your pregnant???? Congrats!!" When I regain from my shock. Trying to cheer her up.

"Thank you!" Then she smiled a little to me

"Did he knew about it?" I asked her. While I pat her hair

"Yes he found out. He went to my clinic and he saw it in my table. You know the rest results. " She said explaining to me

"So what did he tell you?"

"He said he will take responsibility but I reject it. I don't want to burden him especially I know he's this Playboy. I don't want to force him. Anyway I can raise the child on my own. I am a doctor after all!" I told him.

I blink at her many times. She really hated him being Playboy huh?

" But he have the right you know that!" I remind him.

"But he can make many babies as he want you know. It's not like I am only girl in this world that he can possibly pregnate!" She said like trying to state an obvious.

"What if he's really want to? Like he want to be a father for the child? Will you not give him a chance to do that?" I told her in a soft voice

"But I don't want to! He can be off without the child. !" Urg she's so stubborn.

"Ok but talk to him and you might surprise you. Just give him a chance ok? I can see he's very into you. And you know I am a little hurt that you turn down my offer instead you accepted his." I said

"I'm sorry I don't want to burden you. And you have too many problems I don't want to add it. !" Aww..

"How many times do I need to tell your not a problem to me nor a burden. Your my one and friend and a sister that I wish I had.!" I told her.

"Thank you! Your so sweet! I'm going to be mom and which mean your going to be a godmother!" She said happily.

Aww she smiled and look happy and cheerful now. Pregnancy hormones must have done this.

"So how about we go to the mall today and have a little shopping for my goddaughter?" I told her. I feel excited for her.

Her eyes shine brightly and she look at me while nodding her head vigorously.

"Sure sure! It's been a long time we been out together and do shopping!"

"Let's go!"

Before we go I went to doctor's quarter. I went to shower and pick a clean clothes to wear. It's a good thing I have few extra clothes here in the hospital.

 It's a good thing I have few extra clothes here in the hospital

"Let go!" And I hold Emma hands. While I drive my car heading to the mall.

We're so excited like we giggle like an teenager.