tweenty-three

Ysabella POV

It's been one week past and i observe Archer treated me differently than the usual. Just like today.

I am busily preparing to go work. It's still six in the morning. Doing my usual routine, I went to the shower and pick up some clothes in the closet to change.

 Doing my usual routine, I went to the shower and pick up some clothes in the closet to change

I glance on the wall clock, it s still six thirty. I still have plenty of time to go to cafeteria to eat my breakfast.

I ran out to my room and I bump Archer in the hallway. I took a step back immediately.

"I am sorry Mr Martin" I said while I bow my head down. He might get angry of my clumsiness.

"Are you in hurry? What time is your duty?" He asked me.

I look at him. I noticed he has some flour in his forehead and his cheeks. His lower hand is a bit red, it looks like it was burn.

"What happen to your hand?" I asked him. And I point it.

"I got burn from cooking" he said it shyly. He's cheeks turn to pink and he scratched his Bach neck while avoiding my eyes.

"Did you put an ointment on it?" As I try to grab his hand.

He shake his head in response. Then I drag him to my room. And make him sit in my bed.

"Stay still I will get first the ointment" then I went to my drawer where my first aid kit located.

"Here" I put the ointment on his hand.

He looks at me blankly. Then we stare into each other eyes. I averted my eyes first cause I feel my heart is pumping hard.

"Can you put it for me please?" He said in a hopeful eyes with a slight smile on it.

I nod and I kneel down in front of him. And I was about to take his hand but I hesitate.

"Can I touch your hand" I said while I feel my cheeks getting heat.

He smile at me handsomely and nod then put his hand for my reach.

I took it and one the ointment lid then slowly put the ointment.

"All done!" I said and I get up but failed to. He grab my hand forcefully making me push him to the bed and I was straddling him. He was lying on the bed while I am on top of him.

I was horrified and I quickly climb down on it. And trying to fix my dress since it's pull up making my upper thigh more visible.

"I'm sorry" I said while gulping hard of nervous.

"Hey it's ok. I was the one grab you.Hmm.. by the way you look beautiful. I mean your always beautiful" he said while looking into my eyes

I blink many times. I'm shock! He compliment me?

"Thanks!" I said shyly and averted my eyes.

"I should go, it's almost seven." I said then take my bags. But he grab my hand again.

"What time is your shift start?" He asked me.

"Eight!" I answered

"But it's too early? It's not even seven?" He asked me confused

"I need to go first to the cafeteria to grab my breakfast" I answer casually.

"But you can have your breakfast here. It's that's why I never seen you eat in the house?" He asked me.

"I don't want to be a burden to you. So everyday I went to eat breakfast there and after my shift end I eat my dinner too" I told him.

"Huh?" He look at me dumbfounded. "When did eating in my house become burden to me?"

"Hmm.. I just figured it out. Since you don't want to do anything about me. I am just trying not to burden you. I already debted so much since grandpa invested so much money to my father company I don't want to burden you more" I told him my honest answer.

He mumbled a few words then took my hand and grab my face making me look at him.

"Look at me! Beginning today you are going to eat in the house. And think about burden or whatsoever. " He said then took a stand of my hair and put in my ear.

"But.." before I could finish

"No more buts! Let go down and eat breakfast. I cook breakfast for us. Come!" Then took me and drag me to the dining room.

He drag chair for me to sit. And serve the foods.

"That's ok! I will help you prepare the food!" Then I get up from my chair.

He stop me and make me sit again.

"Nope! I will serve food for us!" He said shaking his head.

"But..!"

"Please.. I just want to serve food for you? Please... Make me do it. I am your husband after all!" He smile cheekily to me.

He said husband?

Those it mean? No no no.. impossible. They're is no way he will acknowledge me as his wife.

But he said in the hospital I'm his wife??

Nope nope! Stop imagining things. Period!

Never will be a day come that he will acknowledge this marriage.

"Hey you ok? Something is wrong? You like the food?" He said looking concern.

"No I like it. Thank you Mr Martin!" I said then bow down my head and continue eating.

"Hmm.. umm.. willyouhavedinnerdatewithmetonight?" He said fastly.

" What?" The I look at him.  "You ok?" I said since he's not looking good and he's sweating too much.

"I'm just nervous!" He blurted in a sudden.

"Why?" I asked.

"Will you go out with me tonight?" He said. After he finish say it. He sigh big time and smile to me nervously.

Because of a shock I didn't bother to answer. I just stay still staring at him. Tilted my head sideward looking confuse of what he said.

"I guess, you don't want to go out with me?" He said looking so sad.

"No! I am just shock! Sorry! It's ok.. let go out tonight!" I said then he immediately stand up and jump happily and shout

"Yesss!!!"

I just laughed on his reaction. I don't know what's got into him but whatever it is. I am happy for this little improvement.