Chapter seven

Thank you again Tiwana0768 for the amazing editing. Sorry for the late upload...

Archer POV

"Archer my friend" Xavier said greeted me.I got a call about this idiot’s accident from a friend and came to see in hurry. Here, he is flirting with doctors.

I look up to him and I saw the women standing beside his bend and just froze for a second. My soon-to-be wife is standing there with one another doctor. I think Xavier knows who she is since he's smirking towards me. I ignore his smirk and do not acknowledge Yasbelle at all.

"So your still alive!" I said going towards Xavier’s bed. But before he could respond, another voice came from the couch."Baby your here!" I glance at Leslie who is now throwing her body to me.

Shit! What is she doing here.

I watch Yasbelle and the other doctor wince a little looking at us.

"Ump..!! we will go now,Mr Knight!" The other women said and they walked out of the door. 

I turned towards towards the women that is still attached to me and removed her hands from me."Leslie what are you doing here?”I snapped,” Don’t ever do that in public ok?"She winced from tone and stood a little away from me.

"And you? What happened to you?" I continue while walking towards his bed.

"I just got in a little accident man! Nothing serious. I am still alive and kicking!" I rolled my eyes at his reply.This guy is still the same even after surgery and all the injuries. Good thing!

" Babe I will ask my friends to come over" Leslie tried to flirting with us again and that irritated me.God!! This women doesn't have any self respect. 

But before i could say something to her , Xavier snapped looking irritated too"Leslie just get out of here for now.. I will call you when I need you ok?" She didn’t say anything and walked to the door stomping her feet.

"What was she doing here??" I asked Xavier.

"I don't know! When I woke up, she was already here and started kissing me." Xavier replied rolling his eyes at me.

"Not Leslie that women!" I asked emphasizing ‘that women’.

"Oh you mean to say that women?” His smirk came back.”Oh she's one of my doctors who came for my surgery and to save my life, my friend"He is so dramatic sometimes.

"Oh! So she’s still working in this hospital.” Remembering when i came to meet my grandpa in the hospital and met her for the first time.

"Hahahaha... Yes! That's why It was easy to get her personal information cause she's one of our employees." Xavier said while laughing.Saint Luke hospital is owned by Xavier’s family. 

"She's Beautiful right? I told you she's a good catch!" He chastised trying to annoy me.

"Bullshit! She's after my money ,so don’t care if she is beautiful or not!" I exclaimed. But even you think she is simple and beautiful. Shut up inner voice!!

"Whatever”, he dismissed what i said and continued,”I think I am gonna prolong my stay here.!"

"Huh? Are you not well?!" I asked getting confused by his statement.

"Nope! I am interested your to be wife’s friend. She is so beautiful and sexy. I wonder what will be she like in the bed?" Xavier said while massaging his jaw and day dreaming about his doctor.

"Man your were almost dead last night and now your are hitting on one of your doctors. Your are shit!"I said knowing his antics very well.

" Hahahhaha... Come on man. Don’t worry I will not make a move on your girl!" He said playfully to me.