Just Friend

*Note : the title was inspired from this song however its not the same at all - ost movie classic*

Sleepless night

After almost a decade, he realized the one that been keeping his sanity and soul is his best friend. He tried to brush it off, but he just can't. Things was changing now.

No more a call for MCD's chicken nugget in the middle of night. His phone just blankly stared him.

He's been on his phone and doing nothing, just checking her Instagram. Her last story was an hour ago.

The girl on the phone was smiling while blowing candles and a pecked on her cheek from her boyfriend.

It's 1.30 am in the morning.

He knows that she is no longer with him. He knew that he was just a part of her memory.

It hurts him more when he saw her smiling but he isn't the reason she was smiling.

"Mark? What are you doing? You don't go to sleep?"

"Oh hyung, did I disturb your sleep?"

"No, you didn't. It's almost 2 am, we need to go to salon in 3 hours so you better catch some sleep or you'll get tired on the stage."

Mark, the boy, didn't said anything and only sighed. His roommate, which is the manager, looked at him.

"Is it her again?"

"uh?" Mark respond with his brow knitted, he was confused with the question.

"it's already 4 years. Is it still her?" the manager asked again.

Her, the one that makes his night become sleepless. He masked his expression and replied.

"No, I just excited for our comeback tomorrow." Then he turned off his phone and try to squeeze his eyes hoping that it will make him sleep.

Dazzling Sunshine

The members noticed something was off. Mark used to chatter and laugh loudly but today he just seem so out of it. He still replies and laugh at the older member's jokes but his smile never reached to his eyes. His laughed seems floating.

"ka-talk ka-talk" notification that someone send him a message

Mark check his phone. And without his knowing, the older member looked at him and trying to read his expression.

Mark smile faintly while read the text.

Thank you, MARK LEE, so where's my present?! Is today your comeback stage? Woah! Congratulations! Hope you break the stage! Please tell other members I said Hi. Miss you Mark Lee, lets meet up soon.

"Hyungdeul, Ahrin said Hi." Mark said while smiling at his phone.

There's silent after mark speak. When he looks up at the older member in the car the older member hurriedly change their expression.

"oh, ok, please tell her that I said hi back" said Yuta cheerily

Then Yuta nudge at Johnny that sit beside him.

"You still contact each other?" Johnny asked cautiously

"Not really"

"aah..."