LEFT & RIGHT

PD, slamming the tables three times: as all you know the comeback is JUNE 22 2020. Since the sonh for the comeback is now finished, we will going to plan and talk about the MV concept. Any ideas?

SEOKMIN: I have—

JIHOON, didn't let SEOKMIN finish his words: before I forgot. The album's name is henggarae, the album is all about our journey to youth—

SOONYOUNG: why henggarae if you can just use the horanghae?

JIHOON: can someone tape his mouth?

MINGHAO; I will. [Tapes SOONYOUNGS mouth]

JIHOON: now the suggestions.

SEUNGKWAN: can we all be brutal for this MV?

SEUNGCHEOL: what do you mean?

HANSOL: OH! I have an idea to become brutal! How about let's buy a cars and put JUN hyung on the middle of the road holding a something that says "help me" while the cars pass by?

JIHOON: great idea!

PD: [writes down put Jun on the middle of the road]

JUN: ARE YOU BEING SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?

CHAN: and let's tossed SOONYOUNG hyung to the sky and don't bring him back!

SOONYOUNG: [chokes on his own saliva] wHAT?!

JEONGHAN: and launch SEUNGCHEOL to the sky!

WONWOO: how are we gonna do that? We don't have enough money to by a rocket.

JISOO: then let's make the car as the rocket!

MINGYU: and explode it to the sky and crash it! While me and JUN will record the whole situation!

SEUNGCHEOL: you can't be serious right now.

SEUNGKWAN: and SEUNGCHEOL hyung will proceed to dance after the car crash by the end of the MV!

JUNHUI: then let's put this scene where JIHOON is laying on the ground, looking up to the sky like he's questioning his existence while the others play around?

PD: looks like JIHOON is not agree with the idea..

JIHOON: who said I didn't? Include all of their idea to the MV. Let's start shooting tomorrow.