Chapter 1

Your pov~~

It was about 8pm. Me and my best friend Sasuke were walking back home from the arcade.

"Sasuke~ Can you hurry up already!? Our fight day of high school is tommorw" ,I whine.

I look down at the vending machine once Sasuke's drink falls down.

"Can you shut up about school already" Sasuke rolls is eyes and we contine to walk home. 

I giggle "Oh come on Sasuke we've studied hard for this," I Smile as I look at him drink his water. "I've heard High School is really tough"

I look back forward still smiling with my hands behind my back ,feeling the breeze going through my hair as I continue to walk.

"Yeah whatever ,Im sure its the same old thing as middle school"

Im sure there was a little excitement in Sasuke. Most people wouldn't be able to tell what Sasuke was feeling but I could I've known him for my whole life basically.

I gasp as a try not to blush. "What is it?" Sasuke puts his hands in his pockets then glances at me a bit. "Do you think your brother will be there?" My smile widens does it cover my cheeks. "Well yeah I mean this is the second year at Konaha high" he scoffs and looks forward.

"I hope there is like an elective that me and him will take some time..you know so we could be in the same class together" some people saying that I'm in love with Itachi Uchiha ,Sasuke's brother but I'm pretty sure having pictures of him on your old Locker is pretty much Crush status to me.

"Don't tell me you still have a crush on him" I blush at his comment "Well-" I scratch the back of my head. Sasuke rubs his face in annoyance. Sasuke always told me what he was feeling in moments of anger or sadness ,but he never told me why he was always annoyed every time I brought up his brother.

I would ask him all the time but he just ignored or brushed it off. The first time it happened he just said he was annoyed in that moment before I even told him about it.  He knows that I have a crush on his older brother so of course I going to talk about him at times. So why doesn't he just understand that.

I get annoyed at times but I don't want to cause a big problem that will take away our friendship so I'll just leave it at that.

Time skip...

Next day~~

I instanly get up as I hear my alarm clock ring. I rub my eyes as I look at the clock.

6am?

Why did I put my alarm clock so early today?. I press the botton and go back to bed. While thinking about what happened last night to help me fall asleep I remeber.

OH MY GOSH TODAY IS THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL ,I thought as I almost jumped out of bed rushing to the bathroom.

I get out of the shower and dry my hair. I start to slowing down as I realize that I was moving to fast and I needed to calm down.

Sasuke's pov~~

I was scrolling threw my phone and eating purposely slow. "Hey little bro ,why are you eating so slow? The food bad or something?  " My brother has a concerned look on his face ."its nothing.." I lied. Oh there was something...him! Itachi was the problem, I thought. I know damn well that after this week Y/n is gonna want me to ask Itachi what eleactive he's gonna pick.

I mean I could just say no when she asks but I cant do that. Y/n is sensitive every little thing you say thats hurts her she hates you rather it be for a few days or forever. But last the last thing I want her to feel towards me. Of course I would like her to love me back but I know thats not possible with the way I act towards her no one could ever tell that I like her.

I asked Naruto about it a while ago but all he said was to express your emotions. Which was really useless since thats my number one problem.

You can also say that I hold a grudge over my brother just because of Y/n. Its not fair that he gets the one girl I like. Sometimes I wish I was the only child but who will take care of me then. My parents are never home anyways.

Your pov~~

It was about 7:30am and I was waiting for Sasuke to come. I was waiting and the enterance gate at Konoha High and I saw all the familair faces I've been willing to see since summer break.

Shikamaru and Temari the #1 "couple" everyone says that are dating. Ino and Sakura the two girls that are in love with Sasuke and hate me, I dont judge them though Sasuke was good looking I guess. Naruto Uzumaki the one guy I adore and love as a friend.

"Are you done staring at people from middle school?" I smile brightly as I already knew who was behind me. "Sasuke!~~" I slighty jump on him not wanting to put all my weight on him. "Yeah yeah its me I know" I laughs "Why didnt you come earlier I was waiting"  Y/n Senju and Sasuke Uchiha the best friends to the very end. I was smiling so hard I didnt even realize what he said.

"Im sorry what was that?" I laugh a little.

Sasuke sighs "There wasnt the much parking space so my brother had to drop me off in front off school so I wouldnt be late...Im surrprised your not asking me about him" He looks around.

"Speaking of hime there he is!" I point to Itachi who was walking in the school. He looks our way and he waves at me. I feel tingles, no one ever looked at me like that.

I gasp and tap Sasuke's shoulders repeatily "Did you see the way he looked at me" I wishper.

"Can you stop looking at my brother were gonna be late" Sasuke grabs my hand and pulls me into the school.