Chapter two - I'm just a Kellin without his Vic

This was a very delayed chapter and is probably very all over the place. :D Sorry for the super duper delayed update and for cheating some of u that i was going to update sooner :'D

_________________________________________

I woke up to the sound of my alarm at 6.45a.m this morning and repeated my usual routine. Everyday's always the same routine except something about today's different. Today would be the last of my constant repetition progress.  Today, I graduate.

It's now 7.35a.m and as per usual , I'm waiting outside Vic's house . Today was the day we've been dreaming about. We finally get to leave high school and carry out our little plan of travelling the world. I actually got a graduation gift for him . Two plane tickets to Japan , it's for a few days from today. I figured he would really like Japan since he enjoyed watching anime so much. I also made sure this time we get the whole freshly graduate tourist experience , so no private plane for this trip.

I think what really worries me most is trying to get a hold of Vic by then. He has yet to show up anywhere. Not at his house , not in school , not my house , nowhere . Mom said she talked to the officers incharge of Vic's case and that the officers said they have a couple of leads on his whereabout but it will take time and that they are trying their best. I'm really trying to stay as optimistic as I can , but what if and may god forbid , but what if he never comes back ? What if the officers didn't make it in time to save him and bring him back to my loving arms ?

No , no . I simply can't put myself in such negative mindset.

Everything will be okay. I will see Vic again. He will be back in his room by tomorrow. I know it, I can feel it. 

*

Unlike every other students , I was given the oppurtunity to seat on the stage . Because unlike them , I will be that one that gives the valedictorian speech. To think that people thought that just because I'm popular and rich, I don't owm a brain. I sure as hell prove them wrong.

Sitting at a higher ground infront of the entire auditorium I had a much better vision of almost everyone. I totally blanked off and couldn't keep my eyes off the empty seat in the middle of the second row. A certain cutie was suppose to place his cute little butt in that chair. Was he really not going to show up for graduation ? I don't know if he was just being  little rebel or what.

The Vice principal came up front to the stage , standing onto the podium and tapping into the mic to gain everyone's attention.

" Good morning everyone. Before we begin , Let's give a moment of silence to a student of ours that passed away recently. Let's take this moment to remember our dear Vic Fuentes . "

I put my head down and closed my eyes , giving a moment of respect . It wasn't long before I noticed that something was very wrong.

Vic isn't dead .

There's a thing call crossing the line when it comes to jokes . This was definitely crossing the line. Vic's not here to defend himself but I will. Stamding up from my seat on the stage , everyone's eyes were focus on me when the sound of my chair scraped against the wooden floor of the stage . I grabbed the mic from the podium and directed it to me so I could give everyone a piece of my mind. 

" Have a little respect would you ? How dare you talk about Vic like he's dead. For the millionth time , he went missing . The police will find him and bring him back ! Have a little faith , damn it . All you motherfuckers think you guys know everything . Oh yeah , suddenly everyone know who Vic is . Well you guys don't know him, only I do . Now all of you , go to hell. "

And with that I stormed off of the stage and made my way through the sea of whispers and sympathies till I reach the exit of the auditorium. Honestly , all i really heard was repeatitives of people going poor thing or he's lost his mind.