Chapter eight - Viccy's nightmare

Once again , thank you guys for reading , commenting and voting! c: You guys helped me achieve my previous goal and I honestly can't be happy enough! Also, your awesome comments are what keeps me motivated when I'm feel all uck and stuff xD ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

__________________________________________

Tonight, I'm preparring a special dinner for Vic while he's still getting ready upstairs in my room. I would have let him used the guest room but then again , he's no guest .

I stuck my tongue out in concentration as I do the finishing touches on both of our plates of grilled salmon top with a lemon butter sauce,   some boiled potatos and asparagus on the side. I'm surprised at how I managed to whip out a meal in just under 30 minutes . Old me would have taken atlease an hour. Also , it might be because I dont own a private chef anymore so I'm forced to learn putting food on the table by myself. I could just eat out but that's unhealthy and I would personally like to maintain my figure, espeacially since I'm not a teenager anymore. You know how it is , you weight really gets to you when you reach adult hood. 

" Kells ! I found a mini tv in your room ! "

Vic says excitedly as he came running into the kitchen with my white Iphone 6 in hand , almost tripping on my sheep printed pyjamas pant that was too long and loose for him.

" How does it work ? " He said poking the screen , starring at it like it was a new found discovery . Then again, it sort of is, to him. Back then in the 90's , touch screen phones were newly invented and they weren't exactly popular. They were also very expensive. I could afford it but the designs just wasn't worth it. The in thing back then was simple flip phones. Mine was a blue motorola with a shitty camera , which by the way , was considered one of the coolest phone among my peers. But now it looks like something you would find at a candy store .

I washed my hands and wiped it dry on the kitchen towel that hung on the railing just above the sink and made my way to the kitchen island where Vic was still starring fascinatedly at the Iphone. I wrapped my hands around his waist from behind and rested my chin on his shoulder .

" That's a phone , Vic " I said , placing kisses on the top of his freshly washed hair that somehow smelled like vanilla beans and chocolate which is weird , considering I don't own any shampoo that smells like either of it. The only one I owned was a strawberry scented one. Yeah , I like having my hair smell like straberries. Nothing wrong with a grown man smelling like strawberries. I'd like to believe that I still had a young heart. Which I'm sure I still do. Honestly , would any other 32 year old doctor crowd surf at concerts ? Didn't think so.

" Wow " He said in amazement , " how do I turn it on ? "

" You see the button up there ? Yeah , just click it " I tapped the top of the phone so he knew where. Not that I think he's stupid ! It just might get quite confusing , that's all.

He did what I told him to and clicked it revealing my lockscreen that was a picture of me and him that I got transfered from my old camera . They picture was of Vic kissing my cheek and me holding our padlock that was locked onto the pon des art bridge in paris. Sadly, the bridge collaspsed but hey, now that we got Vic back there's no need to be sad bout that.

" Awe Kells " Vic awed , setting the phone down on the table top and turning around so he was facing me .

One if his hands were on my shoulder and the other was caressing the side of my face.

" I left you for a very long time , Didn't I ? " He said . Sadness suddenly flooding his in his voice and present on his face.

" Well some people like older men . So if you like older mens , it isn't really a bad thing. " I said jokingly , in hope that I can lighten up the mood.