вα∂ вσу νιc - тωєиту

I don't even know how to write this story anymore. :/

But yeah , here's an update after a million years.

Vic's P.O.V

" Lets go! Lets go! Lets go ! " I said impatiently , jumping up and down the bed in my monkey onesie . I'm suddenly feeling very excited about this whole trick or treating thing , mostly because I get to make everyone jealous of my onesie. I couldn't wait any longer just thinking about candies got me hyped up! If it weren't for the beauty queen taking forever we'd already be out .

" Okay lets go you littlle monkey " He said crouching infront of me and since I was already standing on a higher platform it was that much easier for me to hop on to the doctor's back. I think he just stole his mom's labcoat and stethoscope and then call it an outfit. He really pulled it off though.

We got out of my house and stroll along the pavement which was mostly consisted of kids . Which got me wondering ,

" Kells ? Where are all the people our age ? "

" Halloween house parties "

I have a feeling that trick or treating is no longer cool when you're our age. That and we seem to terrify the kids. Everytime we past by a group of kids they would clear a path for us to walk through and hide their bag of candies behind their backs.

Why would I want to steal their candy ? That's so mean! I don't want to end up in jail . Kellin seem to enjoy how afraid of us the kids are though.

We ended up in some place that was no where near my neighbour hood and the houses here let me tell you, they were all fully decorated for the occation. Though there was this one house that really stood out and we just so happen to be standing infront of it.

" So Viccy , your first house. What do you say? Shall we trick or treat ? " Kellin said when we stopped infront of a two storey house that was covered in spider webs , spiders , skeletons , a couple of jack-o lanterns on the steps . The lawn had some self made coffins laying against the trees and tombstones on the grass with mist covering what is the grass. The outside of the house was dim , the only brightness came from dark purple and blood red LED spotlights that shine over the house.

It had a rather spooky vibe to it. I didn't like it one bit .

" C-can we skip this one? " I whispered into Kellin's ear. I didn't want the witches that lived inside that house to hear me. Even worst , I didn't want to end up on a plate as someone dinner ! I don't taste good , I promise.

"Vic! You can't skip this house. Everyone knows this is the famous go to house for halloween . They give out shit loads of candy plus I heard that this year , they transformed the entire insides of the house to a haunted house. Isn't that awesome or what ? " Kellin said excitedly .

"Uh huh . Very awesome " I said nervously.

Kellin seemed so excited about it and I didn't want to be a kill joy. Just as I saw a couple of kids that were atlease half my age came out from the house giggling I figured if they can do it , why can't I ? I can do it ... right? Someone convince me that I'm brave enough , please ?

Once we past through the cemetry looking front yard and got on to the top of the stairs , Kellin set me down . My fingers clenched around the furry fabric of my onesies as Kellin knocked on the front door .

The door creaked open and a small boy that had fleshes of skin hanging out from his face and blood trickling down his arm came out , eye-ing us with a scared look in his eyes . 

" They did this to me ! I told them to stop but they wouldn't . T-They killed everyone that entered the house ! "

His acting was so good it got me thinking  was it really acting or did it really happen ?